DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

not really new but...

AranAlandar

Hello all. I am not exactly new here but I will hazard to guess that not many if any remember me. I was here for some time in the way back days. I joined dragonmount in 99' and was here for quite some time. Then I went back to school, went and started a family and didn't have much time for other things. I was part of the Black Tower as the user name I have now. I am now back in school for my masters so still don't have much time for rping but I find that six months after he left us I am still having trouble coming to terms with that. So, I will be here, on the general discussion boards just to talk with people who feel as I do.

Well...I guess it wouldn't really be DM without the snarky comment. So feel free, I won't take offense. Unfortunately what I guess put me in a bad frame of mind is that my house was broken into about a month ago. I had an entire room (my library) set up with Wheel of Time stuff everywhere including all the weapons that museum replicas made at one time. All gone, my autographed books trashed. It was the most horrible violation I have ever felt. Then there is the fact that none of it is replaceable. It just made th whole thing come crashing down on me again. Sorry, needed to vent.

Hey Aran!  Welcome to Dragonmount! 

*hands Aran a full bottle of Tequila*  Take care not to eat the worm now! 

I just want to be the first to invite you to come and check out the Wolfkin Org.  We are a crazy bunch but we have a lot of fun with our Tequila Lake, Vats of Chili, and tons of cheerleaders.  lol  We are also the Nature Org of DM, so if you have any nature stories or pictures come share them with us and receive the same.  We would love to have you visit.  Well I've rambled enough.  Glad to have you with us!

Wow, thats terrible, I'm amazed that people can be so heartless. And don't worry about venting, we're a big happy family here, with all the quirks that come with families and more. *eyes empy* If you need to vent, this is a great forum for it, cause we've got a lot of people who are very nice, understanding and caring around here.

Yeah, they took my laptop, dvd player and radio but that stuff can be replaced. *sigh* well, onward right? I will just be on a mission to find those weapons. The books...most are salvagable. I know I could find other autographed RJ books but these were PERSONALIZED...urgh.

no..no...they didn't steal the books. They trashed the place and kinda ruined the books. They stole all my electronics and my sword collection. I am guessing since they took swords that they were probably kids or something. stole books...*lol* no..not the books.

How did they trash your books?  I know most peoples first thought would go to knockin off the shelf and scuffing them up... but in Empy's mind, I see two drunk guys, drunkingly stumbling around taking stuff and then taking a quick moment to pee on your books and laugh.....

Nevermind me though... 

Hiya...  I'm wracking my brain because your name seems somewhat familiar, but I suck with names.  I also joined in 1999 and was part of the BT with a character called Kaethrin in 2000 or 2001 (was married and Bonded to Michael Drakaard if that name is familiar).  Otherwise I went by this name and was a Blue Sister.

Anyways, welcome back and I'm sorry to hear about your break in... that's terrible...  :(

YESH!!!! I do remember your name and Micheal!! WOW...cool. Let's see..who did I RP with the most..Eldrie, Micah, Asmodean and Sidonia Reyhan. Cool. *lol* no EMP there was no peeing..they knocked the whole bookcase over and tore the hell out of them. BUt, my fave Fires of Heaven, personalized by RJ very nicely was unscathed..so that is a positive.

Ahhh cool...  :D    Hmm, one or two of those names seem familiar, but we must not have RPed in the same circle at the BT.  I mainly only RPed with Michael... and sometimes Davrem, Rune, Dalinar, Mandi and Skechid.  Of all of those, only Skech is around and not RPing.  He's a Blue Brother in my Ajah... lol.

Welcome again...  maybe I'll see ya around, though I don't visit the Discussion boards... haha.

Archived