DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Signature Banter.

Liitha

add in that if you are not sure what you want then you can always attend the sig auction where you can win a sig by guessing a number (aka its all free) the first auction hosted by Smiths (digital manipulations) CH will take place come february

• 2 weeks later...

well, the sig auctions are now up on the sig request board. Have a look... even if you already have a sig... you could make it rotate with your existing one...

All you need to do is put down a number between 1-500. Check it out!! :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Stefania Sedai

OK, I'm confused (doesn't take much quite honestly) When I hit "show gallery" on the Avatars nothing came up. What am I doind wrong?????

Guest Egwene

I have a feeling that that feature isn't working at the moment, Stefania :(

Check out the Sig request board for alternatives. They'll be happy to design one for you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

When I go to the avvy gallery, the dropdown deal doesnt have anything to choose. Whats wrong?

I'm new here, btw.

Oh, and is it ok to use the little pictures up in the corner for avvies on other sites? If we upload the pic to a web host?

Thanks!

Guest Egwene

Hi Aaronjw, welcome to DM. Pretty sure there is a problem with the gallery. Not sure on the pictures in the corner for other sites. I believe they are copyright protected. Send a e-mail to help@dragonmount.com for clarification if you want to use them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

About rule 3. Which nations copyright laws are we to take into account? They don't all necessarily align with each other. Such as the US copyright laws bordering insanity compared to most of the world.

All depends on where the forum's server is located. If in America, the forum's should follow all of America's laws. Or whichever country. But copyright usually only extends as far as the marketing and commercializing of copyrighted material. Usage and modification of copyrighted material for personal use is nearly always fine.

Archived