DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Reports of Meeting RJ + Audio tapes

Isabel

Hi all,

I just finished (finally!) making a small website to remember Jordan and share all the fun about meeting him. I hope when you read it, you remember all the fun times talking about wot or even meeting RJ or talking to RJ on his blog.

Nothing is on it that you haven't read before (at least if you have read all the reports)The only thing extra are the audio files from Dragon Con.

I hope you enjoy listing to it. Sorry for the bad quality.

Let me know what you think and if you have also reports, than I will post a link.

http://home.casema.nl/e.f.delaat/

Isabel

I really can't thank you enough for this.  Recently, I went on a kind-of hunt for audio and video interviews of RJ since I never actually got to meet him myself.  There sadly wasn't much to find--things are no longer available/outdated, etc.-- so getting to listen to these was really great.

Thanks again ^_^/

Thanks for that, that's great! Some of the audio cd's for the books have a bonus interview withhim on them  ;)

I had quite an experience with RJ personally. I met him at a booksigning and when I had finished speaking with him briefly and getting my books signed I asked for a pic with him and he said yes. I stood in front of the table and had it taken and he said, " You know you could have come behind the table. For future reference." I then proceeded to go behind the table and he said, " NOw your wife took your picture and I am sure she wants one don't you think you should let her have her picture now?"  I was quite the great moment. He smiled, and thought it all quite amusing as did the dozens of people within ear-shot. He also stayed much later than he should have and was late for some sort of interview, all to make sure everyone got their books signed.

Archived