DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[COL] Loyalty

Justen Diablos

It's an interesting word is it not?  One thing I did out of loyalty was start a myspace page, because my ex fiance Tina had her brain taken over by aliens and now difficulty communicating in any other way.  She asked that I get a myspace page so that I could talk to her and I have done so.  Initially I planned to stay on the DL with my myspace page, because I have no desire to go there ever and certainly didn't want to become one of those people who hangs out on myspace.  Plus the Tom guy weirds me out, I just want him to leave.

Then something happened.  A myspace hooker asked to be my friend.  Nice girl by the name of Annette.  Now you may not know this about ol' JD (I'm not an open book you know.  Well actually I am an open book I just have so many pages most of ya'll haven't read em all yet) but I have a soft spot for hookers.  So I accepted the olive branch extended to me by this hooker and was happy.  Then it happened.  I was assaulted by hookers.  Not bombarded mind you, because that word doesn't apply to this situation.  But every day I would get about 3 hookers who wanted to be my friend and I thought to myself Self, mayhap you should form an army of hookers to be your myspace friends, to truly show your disdain of the whole format.  So I did.  I created an army of roughly a dozen hookers. 

Now there are rules to forming your own hooker army.  First rule, let the hookers come to you.  Allisha wondered why if I wanted a massive amount of hooker friends I didn't just seek them out.  Naive, that one.  The reason is of course you don't seek out hookers, they find you.  It's part of their job, and doing else upsets the natural balance of things.  So I had to wait for them to come to me.  Now like I said, I had this growing hooker army when one day I go check my myspace page and BAM! like that, they were all gone.  All my hooker friends had deserted me in an instant.  I felt violated, used.  I mean, they're hookers, who I'm told get some sort boon for becoming a person's friend.  Why would they use me like that?  Hookers are supposed to make you feel good about yourself, it's against their nature to hurt people.  Or so I thought.  There was one bright spot though.  Annette had stayed.  So through it all, one was loyal, and she was my first. 

I have since began again my ingathering of hookers, and yes, perhaps soon I will start my own hooker army and take over the world.  Pride of place will always go to Annette though, because she and she alone survived the great hooker dessertion of 08'.  Loyalty, it's more valuable than all the gold in Denmark.

JD,

CoL

Incidentally I now have about 20 hooker friends,  I do have standards for gathering them, as I don't accept hookers who don't have pics of themselves.  As some just try to get you to accept them, then go to their site and pay for pics.  Which I just won't do.  I also added Daniel Tosh as my friend, because he's literally the funniest man in the world.

Are those the stripper girls that randomly want to be your friends....

Hate to break it to you JD... all guys get em.  And if you go to their myspace page, they link you to their website o fun.  Then Tom deletes them out of jealousy.  Did you ever wonder why half naked women where friending you?

Do these hooker pals every chat with you?

Are those the stripper girls that randomly want to be your friends....

Hate to break it to you JD... all guys get em. 

Not just guys... I had quite a few of these requests at one point. But I must say, I was never inspired to create an army with them. Although that might not be a bad idea... They'd be unleashed to keep most of the men distracted while a cadre of sensible women put the world back together again.  ;D

AAAAAaaaahhhhhhh.

'Tis truly wondrous to gaze upon Caddy once again...uuuhhhh...and to experience her exceptional brain, too. ;)

As for taking over the world...I can't quite channel yet but maybe someday soon!!! (don't have my favorite evil icon anymore).

>:D

::)

Let's try it out...

Just imagine, Pinky!!!  When I finally learn to use the One Power affectively, I'll be able to take over the WORLD!!!

Here goes the test post!

*whispers*

GrandpaG..

this might be of use to you:

>

:

D

All on the same line. *nods* Thus resulting in:

Maybe not exactly the one you wanted but.. :-\

* applies many affectionate pecks onto Jelly's cheek *

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

You have no idea how much I've missed my little evil icon...and now he's back!!!

* thinks it over for a moment *

* thinking aloud *

I hope she doesn't regret turning me loose with the little fellow some day... ::)

Archived