DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Captured!

Vanion

Well, my fellow BT'ers... I've been snagged by the ladies of the WT.. and have just been Bonded... by four Aes'Sedai actually lol  And, I've gotta say... It's all kinds of fun  ;D

So, I'll not be tolerating the torture or random stabbings of Elgee, Kara_J, Talya and Jhaenara.

Any attempt to bring bodily harm to any of these four women will result in swift and terrible retribution.

You have been warned.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UU Tee Eff, mate?

You go and run your mouth to get yourself tagged as an AS lapdog and now we've got to pay for it?

I say we all do you a favor and kill one of those AS's and send you into an unquenchable bloodlust! This way we'd get the old Vanion back...

*wanders in still adjusting to the bundle of minds sharing space with hers*

Sheesh, eclipse, we're not all that bad.  *laughs*    I don't think Vanion is anyones lapdog.  I'd say we'll all be sharing laps at some point...  *grins*   

And some of the ladies might enjoy some bodily harm... ifyouknowwhatImean...  preferrably given by Vanion, though...  ;)

*slips up next to Van and gives a little nibble below the ear in welcome*

*slips in and jumphuggles Talya from behind*  :D

*eyes eclipse*

Tame? who wants a TAME one ?  ::)

*Sits down on Jhae's lap and starts to nibble on Vanion's other ear*

*coos at Van* does this mean I can pinch a few butts around here, and they're not allowed to do anything back ?  ;D

*Grabs eclipse by the throat and lifts him off his feet, slamming him into the wall*

Who said anything about being tame..? Being bonded is not a sign of weakness, nor does it mean that I have become any less my old self. So, any time you feel like testing that fact, you just let me know...

Guest malone_tymes

*Grabs eclipse by the throat and lifts him off his feet, slamming him into the wall*

Who said anything about being tame..? Being bonded is not a sign of weakness, nor does it mean that I have become any less my old self. So, any time you feel like testing that fact, you just let me know...

You have the same spunk as my bonded.  I like you.

Archived