DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Suggestions?

Any books you guys can recommend for little old Goo? I'm on the lookout for good Wheel of Time like books. can you guys help me out on looking for something cool epic fantasy like?

I removed the badness Jelly told me about you know..."The Sword of Truth". So yeah I just wanted to see what people would say and to ask about some books you guys could recommend

What lee said, that thread is worth checking out.

Also if you want to start something with a viewpoint that's a little unusual then you could try Patrick Rothfuss. His first book is part of a trilogy and worth a read if you can stand to wait till April 2009 for the next one. :D

Okay you guys thanks a lot i will go to that page. just so anybody sees this i am probably not going to look much more at this page because i am going to be doin other things here and am going to that page.  again Thanks!! ( Im new just so you know, just joined about a few days ago so gotta get used to dragonmount)

I don't get why people hate the Sword of Truth series so much.  I mean i get that it's preachy but I actually loved that series.  Well worth all the time I spent reading it. 

Other Fantasy Fiction I like is the Recluce series by L.E. Modessit Jr, most of his recent books in that series are amazing.  I also like Gemmell's Drenai saga, and recently his Troy series.

JD,

CoL

Archived