DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Kara_J

so how many AS DOES it take to bond a Vanion??

Answer:

Kara walks into the Hall wearing her one of her best Green Dresses, and grinned as her fellow AS joins her.

What do you say girls? ;)

;D

*Elgee walks in wearing her best rose red dress.*

I'd say ... oh, about 4 ?

*grins*

*glides in one of her deepest darkest red dresses*

4 you say, now how would he handle having four, do you think!

*smiles and her Sis's*

*realizing she's late, Jhae rushes in and comes to a halt, straightening the folds of her long, fine, cool blue dress*

*tosses her red gold curls over her shoulders and smiles mischievously at the other three Aes Sedai*

Sorry, I'm late, ladies!  I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before, but four is my favorite number...  so I think that would be perfect for him...  *grins*

kidnapes her minty to the high north and hides him in her closeth...

LMAO!

I knew it was a bonding that could only make him join the Warders.

I just didn't know that it'd take four of you lovely ladies to drag him though  :D

Wow....um....

Good luck Ladies....think you'll need it.

(probably should have gotten a couple more, you're gonna need the help)

hey now that was my doing *sits on minty* i tied him up all alone and draged him in here :P give warders some credit will ya ;) we're trying here to recruit people

*releases ropes* hey behave minty jk and good luck...oh and make sure to discipline those ladies regulary...they do be needing it ;) *hugs minty* and congrats...here lets fix up *rufles hair with some gell and puts a red, blue and green rose decoration in his dress pocket* there ya go

*eyes Kara, Elgee and Tal*

Well... I can't speak for Jhae... but I just can't imagine a guy that any one of you couldn't handle perfectly well on your own lol.... good luck Van ... you'll need it!! ;D

Ohh I agree, Tay.  I think any of those three could handle him on her own...  *grins* 

Me, I'll admit I'm more... submissive.  I guess we're offering something for any mood he might be in...  haha...  ;D

*walks in sipping her strawberry daiquirry and hears Jhae's claim on being submissive*

COUGH*SPLUTTER*COUGH

damn woman! don't do that!

So that's why you've so rudely interrupted his prettying huh? Ok, good enough reason.... *nods*

*looks at V* um... lol, when I told you to swing by the Reds, I didn't mean for you to go and get yourself leashed by 4 AS at once, ya' dope. LMAO But if you had to do it, can't think of any 4 others you could have picked better ;)

Light, this means that I'll need to have to start keeping my eye on this brat as well, doesn't it?

*mutters that one day she'll find someone that will actually 'reduce' her workload instead of piling on to it*

Hiya Hero, mind if I join you to watch this show? :) Hey sis *rummages Tay's brain for a bit*

*Walks into the room grinning, his long black leather jacket flowing out behind him the only sound as he moves. Strapped to his back is a heron-marked blade and trailing from the hilt just over his right shoulder are three colored tassels, Red, Green and Blue. The blood red shirt he is wearing is completely unbuttoned, showing the winged sword tattoo which runs from his collar-bone to his waist. Hooked over his left shoulder is a baldric with six throwing knives, the sleeves of his jacket are rolled up to show the forearm sheaths that each hold an additional eight throwing knives. The sixteen inch curved knife at his waist also trails Red, Green and Blue tassels and visible from the tops of his boots are four daggers, one on either side of his legs, the hilts resting against his loose, black silk pants*

Sorry for being a little bit late ladies.

*smiles at Elgee, Talya, Kara and Jhae*

Someone had shredded my clothing and I was in a bit of a rush to find replacements!

Guest nephitess

OMG!!!! *G*...ok this is worth the interruption...*nods*

*Sits in Ata's Lap* How ya doing...mind if i watch with you? :)

*Elgee watches with appreciation as Vanion strolls into the room, leather coat flowing behind him and weapons gleaming. She is momentarily distracted by the red shirt, but then her eyes grow larger and larger as she realises exactly how MANY ... weapons he packs carries.  She eyes them with an ever broadening grin. A few ... logistical problems occur to her at that point, but luckily she remembers that flows or Air & Fire can deal with that quite speedily easily ... and clothes are cheap enough at the WT.*

*Adjusting her red shawl, Elgee eyes the gathered crowd with a stern look:*

Hush now - this is going to be a complicated and difficult procedure  :D

*With a wink at Vanion, she turns to her sisters and embraces the source.  She waits for them to put themselves at the brink, then links with them.  Elgee takes a deep breath, then starts to weave Spirit, a flow of over a hundred threads, every thread placed just so, and lays the weave over Jhae, then Talya and then Kara. They include - what happens to one meshed in that weave, happens to all in it. 

As soon as the weaves are in place, she passes the lead of the circle.*

*The first thing Talya notices is his open shirt showing off his tatoo and delicious neck. He cut fine figure striding across towards them. Biting her lip in anticipation, Talya embraces the source and joins the link with Elgee, Kara and Jhae. Watching patiently as Elgee weaves spirit before passing the lead onto her. She then starts her weaves, slowly and carefully relishing every moment. Then laying the weaves over the four of them she passes the lead on.*

*Completely failing to hide the gleam in her eyes at the Toy's Vanion's arrival, Kara grinned at her fellow AS and the onlookers and couldn't help but wink at Vanion.

On cue she held herself ready on the brink of embracing the Source and then felt Saidar rush into her as Elgee led the Circle. She watched as, first Elgee then Talya wove the necessary weaves before the control of the Circle was passed onto her. Deftly Kara wove the skeins of Spirit that were required and then got ready to pass the Control over to Jhae*

Three down, one to go, Vanion!  ;) Feeling nervous yet?  ;D

*winks back at Kara and smiles at all four ladies*

Why would I be nervous Kara Sedai? I was born for this.

*walks by and notices*

:o :o :o

Wow.  Vanion, I'm not sure whether I should shake your hand, or start writing a eulogy.  ;)

((Sorry guys, real life schtuff... mom just flew into town... lol... anyways...  I'll do the bond unless Elgee wanted me to pass back to her...?   Let me know if you want it changed, I have no problem editting...   :D ))

*It had been a long time since Jhae had woven something so complex and waited nervously.  As Kara turned to her, Jhae took a calming breath and embraced the Source.  She felt a rush of excitement and pleasure as she took control of the Circle.  Carefully she duplicated the intricate threads of Spirit and laid the mesh over Elgee, Talya and Kara, blending it with the other weaves until it was almost undistinguishable from theirs. 

Now they were all connected and Jhae began to twist the four weaves delicately into one, creating the weave for the Warder bond.  As the threads spun and wove before her, she narrowed it and started to extend it toward Vanion.  Catching his eyes with hers, she grinned and gently laid the web of Spirit upon Vanion, completing the bond.

Jhae slowly let out her breath and released Saidar.  Immediately she was filled with the feelings of the other four and laughed at some of the things already coming through the bond.

It is done... Light help us!  *grins*   I have a feeling this is going to be an interesting Bondy-moon night...   ;)  :D

((Edit:  omg, I just realized I said I felt the other five in my head... somehow I bonded someone else in there... hahahaa...  *fixes*))