DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Introduction

vltmp

Hello  :) I'm new here so i want to introduce myself. I think the Wheel Of Time series is one of the BEST series i have read. I wish it wouldn't end with book 13 :( I'm just introducing

If you people want, you can use this topic to write bout stuff...

Welcome to Dragonmount.  Coming along shortly will be some folk who will want you to join their various organizations.  Now I'm not entirely sure, but I think that the Band of the Red Hand steals bread from the poor.

Proof?

I don't have any, but their red hands are sort of a give away if'n you ask me.

Enjoy the Circus, and don't mind me, I'm technically crazy

JD,

CoL

Welcome to Dragonmount, vltmp!  :D 

I agree, WoT is the best. 

And below are some Organizations you may want to check out.  They are small communities in which people of similar views can mingle and have fun.

The Aiel Org

This is a great org that has undergone some changes.  Come and have a look around.  Post a thread and ask questions (This should be done in ANY Org you are thinking about joining, if any), people will be glad to help.  You'll enjoy the fabulous Aiel drink, oosquai, just for posting aforementioned thread! :)  (the Aiel here are really just a bunch of softies ;))

The Band of the Red Hand Org

Come join the Music and Travel Org!  Have a few brews while you're at it.  If you like brawls, this is your Org!  A brawl can happen at any moment on any thread (though it is usually in a Tavern) and usually involves chairs, empty beakers, and miscellaneous items. ;D

Shayol Ghul Org

Join only if you like stabbing people and getting stabbed in return.  If you get offended easily, don't bother.  We're evil here.  No, really.

The White Tower Org

You can become an Aes Sedai or a Warder!  Gender matters not!  If you join the Warders, you can join one of three Disciplines.  (But Cuen'd'eren is best! :P)

Wolfkin Org

If you're wondering what the Wolfkin are, it's what Perrin and Elyas are.  Besides that, though, we are the Nature Org.  We love everything to do with wildlife!  And chili and TQ (tequila), of course. ;D

Also, you may want to drop by Fiddlesticks, home of Spam, conveniently located just a small way below the New Members board.  A place to just relax and have fun posting about nothing in particular.  Let your imagination run wild, but be sure to bring some tranquilizers just in case it gets too wild… >.>

Also, Organized Games is a great place to…er…play games! ;D  Not far from Fiddlesticks, the biggest game is the Mafia Game – test the limits of your brain to find the Mafia before they find you!

Above all, vltmp, have fun, and don’t be afraid to ask questions! :)

Hey there Vtlmp, and welcome to Dragonmount! It's always nice to see new faces around here. Of course, like everyone here, I love WoT as well.

Anyway, I strongly suggest that you take a look at the Wolfkin ORG. We're the home of TQ and chilli, as DSage quite rightly said. We're the nature org of DM, which may sound boring to some people, but really, nature is a great thing. The beauty of it. But, even if that doesn't appeal to you, we're a great bunch of people, and there's something for everyone.

Hope to see you around the Stedding :)

Kava.

Welcome to DM!

If you don't mind a moment, I'm gonna take Justen outside and duff him up over that comment about the Band stealing bread from the poor. Just scandalous lies.

*takes Justen out and duffs him up*

Sorry about that. But all things are now dealt with. DM has a wide variety of possibilities for its members, so check them out. But if you are looking for a good time (and not stealing bread), visit the Band of the Red Hand ORG, DM's very own music, travel and eating out ORG. As you will see, all the good things in life! ;) We have much on offer, and you'll be made to feel very welcome.

But whatever you do at DM, have fun!  :)

Hi there ... uhm ... "person who needs vowels"  :P

Can we write about any stuff we want? Cool!

So did you hear about the Bishop and the *gets smacked by the pg13 sign* What the .. oh ... right ...

*Clears throat and smiles innocently*

Do you like to wield The Power, to be bonded or to bond or maybe just have a big shiny sword, but without creating and roleplaying a character ?? Then the White Tower (Org) is the place for you - come as yourself!

We from the White Tower (Org) would like to invite you to join us. We are a community forum: we talk, play, discuss serious matters, get totally silly - the WT has something for everyone.

You join as a Novice or an Algai, and can become either a Warder (Der'Manshima) or an Aes Sedai - we have female Warders and Ajah brothers! Each Ajah is themed (for example the Greens are the most social and the Whites like logic) and the warders are working on building new disciplines that look very exciting. You can bond, or not - whichever is your choice. Something interesting to note...the Ajahs are not always like the book ones. For instance... we Reds love men! (And we're famous for our snugglebites *winks*)

So please make yourself comfortable and have fun around here!

Archived