DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey.

Daroth

*waves*

Hello!!!!!!!!

Welcome to DM!!!

There is just so much to do here, and there will be something for all!!! This includes:

- Book Discussions. Talk about the books, and i expect Eggy will be around shortly to push towards voting on her Asmodean thread

- Join the ORGs to meet new people. ORGs are communities within communities. Most ORGs have a purpose, like the Band of the Red Hand is the Music & Travel ORG of DM. ORGs are about fun as well as work, and a great way of meeting new friends

- Join the RP side. Create a character and live their life!

- Spam in Fiddlesticks, the sole purpose of that board

- Join in some serious chit-chat within the Debates & Discussion Board, as well as the General Board

Whatever takes your fancy, there is something for everybody!!!

I hope you enjoy your time here...and become addicted like most of us!!!!

Welcome! I hope that you have a great time here at DM. Jump right into book discussion (the thread on Asmo is interesting);) Don't forget that you can join an org. (The WT is good, there's a lot of people!) Hope to see you post on the boards! And again, welcome to DM!

Guest Egwene

Hello Daroth

welcome... hope you will enjoy joining in the fun. Only problem with this place is - it is so addictive. I always spend longer on here than I should :wink:

Any questions, just ask...

Have a great time (and yeah... if you leave your vote on the Asmo thread... thanks from me!)

Welcome to DM

Its nice to meet you.

Agree with Egwene. This place is really addictive. I get introuble for being on here so much. But so what its worth it. Its a great site. Talk about the book and act as if you are in the world of WOT.

FUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUN!!!!!!!!!! :D

Archived