DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

ghello :)

Barracuda

Hello and welcome to DM Barracuda! (Seagate Barracuda?  ;))

Take your time and visit all Orgs, they're just great! If you like music and travels, brew, brawls and competitions, visit Band of the Red Hand Org!

But whatever you do, just have fun!  ;D

Welcom to Dragonmount, Bar.  Hope you don't mind me calling you that...  >.>

Anyways...

The Aiel Org

This is a great org that has undergone some changes.  Come and have a look around.  Post a thread and ask questions (This should be done in ANY Org you are thinking about joining, if any), people will be glad to help.  You'll enjoy the fabulous Aiel drink, oosquai, just for posting aforementioned thread! :)  (the Aiel here are really just a bunch of softies ;))

The Band of the Red Hand Org

Come join the Music and Travel Org!  Have a few brews while you're at it.  If you like brawls, this is your Org!  A brawl can happen at any moment on any thread (though it is usually in a Tavern) and usually involves chairs, empty beakers, and miscellaneous items. ;D

Shayol Ghul Org

Join only if you like stabbing people and getting stabbed in return.  If you get offended easily, don't bother.  We're evil here.  No, really.

The White Tower Org

You can become an Aes Sedai or a Warder!  Gender matters not!  If you join the Warders, you can join one of three Disciplines.  (But Cuen'd'eren is best! :P)

Wolfkin Org

If you're wondering what the Wolfkin are, it's what Perrin and Elyas are.  Besides that, though, we are the Nature Org.  We love everything to do with wildlife!  And chilli and TQ (tequila), of course. ;D

But above all, Bar, have fun! :)

Welcome to DM!  :D

And congratulations on joining the Band of the Red Hand ORG! You'll have loads of fun!

Also, check out the EuroMeet board. There will be a load of us going to Ghent for the start of the Festival in July. The more that can come along, the better!

Guest malone_tymes

Hello Barracuda,

You will find that we are all a little crazy and a little fun... but there is enough love to go around.  Where ever you choose to go and whoever you choose to be a part of, we will always be here for you. 

If you have ANY questions, ask anyone.  Just watch out for us Greens.... we like to snugglebite and not let go.

**looks at Hero and gets sparkle in her eyes**

I need a good snugglebite!

**chases after Hero**

Malone Tymes Sedai

Green Ajah

Mentor to Dwynwen Sedai

Civie of the Black Tower

Glides in and spots the new meat..... um member.

Well hello there lovely, I do believe you've found your way to the Red boards already ;) *snugglebites the loverly youngun up left and right*

Hears Malone's welcome and face brights up in surprise..

Just watch out for us Greens.... we like to snugglebite and not let go.

Why Malone, my dear!! I had no idea that you were planning on becoming a Red. Exchanging your Green Whips for the Red Snugglebites? Good good, every Red needs to have that art down to a tee before being let out off the training leash. Practice does make perfect, after all.

Don't forget to send me a mail or pm with your request to join the Reds though. And Kathana gets a bit cranky if she's not given proper attention, so make sure to put her in cc when you do. :)

*snugglebites the Red Aspiring Green on both sides of the neck to show her how it's done*

Guest malone_tymes

I am sorry... but I think you got it all wrong.  As a green, I have been snugglebiting for years.  Maybe I should turn to tacklepouncing again.

I will not leave my Greens no matter what.  You just have to realize that snugglebiting is an all around Ajah greeting.

**TACKLEPOUNCE**

You don't need to hunt hun, he's at the Band lol

*waves at Barra* Hey and welcome  :D

*sniffs delicately*

Dae come out from behind that bush  :P

*winks at Kara* can sniff the Guiny a mile away  8)

Archived