DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'm new and I'm irish. Hey.

Leonhart

Hey! I'm sixteen, irish and I love everything to do with the WoT.

I was told this was one of the best sites for WoT RPs and that was what made me join. Umm not sure what else to say, except hey.

Oh and sorry my name isn't very Wheel of Time-ish.... You can all just call me Leon, that on its own sounds better.

Hey :) Don't worry, my name isn't WoT-ish either. I'm Kava, and I'm Scottish :) Welcome to Dragonmount! There are some great RPs here, but the Orgs are great too, if you just need someone to talk to, or some random fun.

If you're looking for a way to fit in, or people to talk to, then I encourage taking a look in on the Wolfkin. We'll all love to see you, and you won't be the youngest :D(I have that role) We've got games, discussions, and some great members.

Hope I see you over there!

Kava

Welcome to DM!

I'm Corki (as you know) and I'm English! Thanks for the PMs and well done on taking my advise and posting here.

Feel free to come by the Band of the Red Hand ORG - DM's very own music and travel ORG. We're a fun place to be, and you'll make lots of great friends. You'll find something that interests you.

Also, check out the DM EuroMeet board. A load of us are off to Ghent in Belgium this summer to meet up. It's going to be around the time of the Ghent Festival, so it will be a great time to meet people for real.

But whatever you do here at DM, have fun! :)

Hey Leon, welcome to DM...I'm English too...in fact everyone whos answered is European...have fun and I agree with Corki and Kava the Band and the Wolfkin are worth visiting and joining. If you like gaming at all and generall fun....the pop by the Black Tower and say hi. ;D

Hello Leon!

Welcome to the place of awesomeness that is Dragonmount!

I'm Daetirion (usually abbreviated to the oh-so-friendly Dae) and i believe i may have the honor of being the only Manx poster - and that's practicly Ireland  ;D

I'd second the recommendation that you check out the Band of the Red Hand Org as well ('cause we have lots of fun, and our own version of Guinness - Guinfantry!

Whatever you do i expect you'll have loads of fun though, so just get out there and get involved

I appear to have missed you.

Welcom to Dragonmount, Leo.  Hope you don't mind me calling you that...  >.>

Anyways.  Where to begin?  Well, I'll start from the top and go from there.

The Aiel Org

This is a great org that has undergone some changes.  Come and have a look around.  Post a thread and ask questions (This should be done in ANY Org you are thinking about joining, if any), people will be glad to help.  You'll enjoy the fabulous Aiel drink, oosquai, just for posting aforementioned thread! :)  (the Aiel here are really just a bunch of softies ;))

The Band of the Red Hand Org

What Corki said!

Shayol Ghul Org

Join only if you like stabbing people and getting stabbed in return.  If you get offended easily, don't bother.  We're evil here.  No, really.

The White Tower Org

You can become an Aes Sedai or a Warder!  Gender matters not!  If you join the Warders, you can join one of three Disciplines.  (But Cuen'd'eren is best! :P)

Wolfkin Org

If you're wondering what the Wolfkin are, it's what Perrin and Elyas are.  Besides that, though, we are the Nature Org.  We love everything to do with wildlife!  And chilli and TQ (tequila), of course. ;D

But above all, Leo, have fun! :)

Hello there Leonheart - that might not be a WoT name we've come across yet, but it sounds suitably brave  :D

I'm from South Africa, btw, though I do have British blood flowing through my veins.

But down to business - to expand on what DSage said about the WT:

Do you like to wield The Power, to be bonded or to bond or maybe just have a big shiny sword, but without creating and roleplaying a character ?? Then the White Tower (Org) is the place for you - come as yourself!

We from the White Tower (Org) would like to invite you to join us. We are a community forum: we talk, play, discuss serious matters, get totally silly - the WT has something for everyone.

You join as a Novice or an Algai, and can become either a Warder (Der'Manshima) or an Aes Sedai - we have female Warders and Ajah brothers! Each Ajah is themed (for example the Greens are the most social and the Whites like logic) and the warders are working on building new disciplines that look very exciting. You can bond, or not - whichever is your choice. Something interesting to note...the Ajahs are not always like the book ones. For instance...the reds love men! And we're famous for our snugglebites *winks*

So please make yourself comfortable and have fun around here!

• 3 weeks later...

I can only speak from the Org side not the RP side. The White Tower is all about Aes Sedai and Warders. Though it's not restricted that Females go AS and men to warders, we have both sexes in each one. The Black Tower is about Asha'men. Again men and women. Here you have the light and dark factions. It is also the gaming Org of Dm, though that is not essential for wanting to join, and we do like to spam a lot.

If you have any further questions just ask me...Oh and I hope you had a lovely time in Italy...sounds like fun.

the division is rolleplay in the Dragon Reborn portal stone world (DR PSW), out of character we got males and females in both BT and WT

however in character RPing, there is only female AS and male Ashies, though you can be a civilian in the BT of any gender, and well be any and all type of inhabitant of the WT

the warders there is a own division, and they have both female and male chars

then you ahve the revoloution PSW, here you can do pretty much whatever floats your both RP wise, its up to each to organise their own rolleplays, and all of them is independent of eachother both time and place wise, unless the players says differently

Thanks for the bunny!

Urm, hobbies, lemme see:

I'm a yellow belt at Sun Kune Do, I love reading, I do a little bit of writing, gaming, I'm open to most things but I'm not a big sports fan at all. Anything more specific I should tell?

BT does gaming i belive...

what sort of books you like? i just finished one set in japan 1856 or about there, was very intersting as its one of those books built on historical events and personsjust slightly altered here and there to make a good story...but not so much that its all just fiction...

heh, martial arts is awesome^^

For a long time I was into Taekwondo and even got my blackbelt but I had to stop for school. Right now in school I actually needed an extra unit so I'm taking Judo for the first time and its a lot of fun^^. + I know enough Japanese from anime/manga that I already know some of the words^^

I'm not familiar with Sun Kune Do though, what are its focuses? any favored weapons? I know one of the reasosn I stayed in taekwondo so long was the Quarterstaff training^^ (quarterstaves pwn all 8))

Ummm...

*kisses the newbie*

Oh... I thought the whole Irish thing... I thought you were looking for some lovin....  cause of the Irish thing... not because you are damn sexy.... Irish.... 

Welcome to DM.  Dsage, until you put something in there about the Seanchan org I will make fun of you.  So.... you smell like the fungus between my toes. 

• 2 weeks later...

I pretty much read everything, but if I don't like a book, then I haate it with all my being...

Sun Kune Do translates as "Modern Fist Method" I believe and it's like the youngest martial art, it was created by Steve Joseph as the perfect defense martial art for the streets.

I went all over Rome, and I got to see what was left of where Julius Caesar's ashes were placed. The man was a legend! Sure I'll join the Band of the Red Hand! I'll head over there now. Emperor you kissed me on the cheek, anything else is not cool, even though as ou rightly stated I am Damn Sexy XD !

Welcome Leonheart! If you would like to polish your writing skills, check out the Scribes in the Illuminators Org.

I would love to take my wife and I to Italy. I think we would like the Tuscan/Lombardy regions best. I worry about them being touristy but even if they are, I don't think we would mind too much. After all... IT'S ITALY!  ;D

Archived