DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Yet Another Member Here :-)

Felinity

Hi everyone,

I've just joined the forum and I am going to stay here for a while. I haven't read all WoT yet, but so far I have greatly enjoyed it.

Excuse any awkward pieces of language, as English is not my mother tongue, but I promise I'll do my best to produce comprehensible English ;-)

*waves to everone, shyly a bit*

Fel

Welcome to Dragonmount, Felinity!  ;D

Why not come over to the Wolfkin, Dragonmount's nature org?  ;D You'll have a great time, lots of TQ and chocolate..there's even a TQ lake!!! :D

Also, Shayol Ghul too! We're very...friendly...to new people. >:D Honest..

Whatever you do, have fun!

Ignore Jelly, Jam's the cool girl around these parts. :P

Anyways, yea, DM is pretty huge all around, and the all informative sticky up top (Dragonmount Forum Info) is a long read, so if you have questions about any of it, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM or ask here in this thread. My task here is to make you feel comfortable.

I'm a firm believer in FAQs, actually, and I've been reading, and reading, and reading... ;-)

But seriously, I heard so many good things of this place that I finally decided to join. Thanks for welcoming me here :-)

I am now considering joining one of the organisations, and I would like to choose one I would feel best in. Any advice how to start?

Thanks in advance,

Fel

PS. As for the picture - I'm more of a cat person, but I don't mind dogs. Syringes.... no, thank you ;-)

Welcome to DM!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

Expect to be met by lots of people selling you their ORGs! Like me! If you want a fun and friendly place, visit the Band of the Red Hand ORG. We are DM's very own music and travel ORG, and love having new members amongst our numbers. Feel free to pop by our Campfires (and boards), and we'll make you feel very welcome.

But whatever you do here at DM, have fun!

Start a thread in each Organization, ask them who they are, what they are about, all that good stuff, get to know them. Every one of the Organizations will be incredibly friendly except for SG, but thats how they role, being evil and all, and your BT reception may also be a bit odd, given as they are all quite insane.

And the one(s) you like the best, feel the most comfortable in, ect, sign up for, each org has a thread detailing how to do that.

What?  Jelly?  You would say that wouldn't you.

One thing about SG, though, we're truthful, most of us.  To the point that it hurts!  Evil?  Naw, that's too stale.

Anyways, welcome to DM, Feli.  Can I call you Feli?  It just feels better to me than Fel.

Anywho...Welcome.  Have fun, be courteous, and always be prepared to be tackleglomped.

*tackleglomps*

See what I mean, it can happen at any second.

Well, have fun. ;D

Anyways, welcome to DM, Feli.  Can I call you Feli?  It just feels better to me than Fel.

Anywho...Welcome.  Have fun, be courteous, and always be prepared to be tackleglomped.

*tackleglomps*

See what I mean, it can happen at any second.

Well, have fun. ;D

Of course, you can call me Feli, sounds good to me ;-)

Fel, tackleglomped ;-)

Start a thread in each Organization, ask them who they are, what they are about, all that good stuff, get to know them. Every one of the Organizations will be incredibly friendly except for SG, but thats how they role, being evil and all, and your BT reception may also be a bit odd, given as they are all quite insane.

And the one(s) you like the best, feel the most comfortable in, ect, sign up for, each org has a thread detailing how to do that.

That's what I'm going to do. Thanks for the advice.

See you around here!

Fel aka Feli

Sounds tempting [you know, the forbidden fruit, the warnings, reminds me of teenage years] ;-)

Yup, we're so awesome that they hide us at the bottom *shakes rp pom poms*

If I may ask, what is your mother tongue?  I'm a linguist by hobby, so I always like to see if I can find more people to babble with in the handful of languages I'm semi-proficient in :D

Archived