DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Chair of Remorse - Attn Talya and Tayol !

Mystica

Glides into the BT followed by 12 topless in groups of 6, each group carrying a huge stone chair which they deposit where she points.

Thank you, boys *smiles sweetly* you may return to the Lounge now. *admires the retreating back(sides) for a moment and then turns towards the corridors of the BT*

*spotting Talya and Tayol she wraps both of them up in Air, stripping them of all their clothes with Fire and deposits each one in a chair, securely shielded and held in place by cuendillar bonds*

As I understand a severe lack of judgement has been made by both these T's and it is my duty as Highest to see to an apropriate punishment.

Since this is the BT and you folks pride yourselves on being original and quite entertaining in dealing with culprits, I would like to see some of that talent displayed on these two.

*quickly checking her shielding around herself which completely wards her from any attempt of attack upon her person, Myst straightens her back* One can never be sure with these Blackies, after all *she thinks to herself*

In case you are wondering what your crime is, you'll have plenty time to consider it while your punishment is being implemented.

*takes a seat and watches to see how well deserved this BT reputation truelly is*

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eclipse...get your priorities straight man!  *slaps Eclipse with Air*

*snugglebites Myst again* Oh, come on, you know ya wanna tell me...One sec though*

*goes over and snugglebites Tal, whispering*  That's a good look on ya...*grins*

*mutters*

Eclipse, damnit, I was gonna distract Myst while you freed Tayol!

*sighs and shakes head*

*slides over to Myst*  So...whats goin on?  I can't think of a good punishment without knowing.

Archived