DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Egwene and the Egeanin.

aevogt

In LoC. Egwene has a dream about a hard faced Seanchan woman handing her the collar and bracelet.  Even though this is not mentioned as one of her true dreams, I think this is important.  Egeanin knows many things, not the least of which is the fact that adam will control Suldam as well as Damane.  This is rapidly becoming common knowledge as Rand sent collared Sul Dam back to Ebou Dar after capturing Semihrage.

Egwene also had a dream that she is hanging from a ledge and a Seanchan woman climging down to help her.

I think both of these dreams point to a meeting between Egeanin and Egwene.  Egeanin is going to "give" Egwene the key to deafeating the Seanchan.  What better symbol for the Seanchan Empire that the Adam, the basis of it's power.  Who better to give it to her Egwene than a shamed Egeanin Tamarath.

First Rand did not send collared sul'dam to the Seanchan, ever.  Elayne wants to, and Tuon knows the truth of sul'dam.

As for Egeanin being the Seanchan to help Egwene I personally prefer that theory than to the more widely accepted theory of the Seanchan woman being Tuon.  (At least I think Tuon the person most see here, it has been awhile sence I read one of these theories.)

First Rand did not send collared sul'dam to the Seanchan, ever.  Elayne wants to, and Tuon knows the truth of sul'dam.

As for Egeanin being the Seanchan to help Egwene I personally prefer that theory than to the more widely accepted theory of the Seanchan woman being Tuon.  (At least I think Tuon the person most see here, it has been awhile sence I read one of these theories.)

In fact, yes he did.  In KoD Rand says to send the sul'dam and damane back to Ebou Dar with the message that the Dragon Reborn still wants to meet with the Daughter of the Nine Moons.

In fact, yes he did.  In KoD Rand says to send the sul'dam and damane back to Ebou Dar with the message that the Dragon Reborn still wants to meet with the Daughter of the Nine Moons.

Yes Rand did send the sul'dam and damane back to Ebou Dar, but he did not collar the sul'dam before hand.

Archived