DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

where does the BT get its monry

aussie_ashaman123

yeah Rand has some pennies knocking about in an old piggy bank in Cairhein.

When he's leaving Cairhein and is stood talking to Dobraine, he tells him to make sure that the academy, and the schools in illian and tear have 'all the coin they need'.

Funny if he's spending Elayne's inheritance... Boy would that be an argument to watch!

Coolness..... so technically, our favorite wool-headed shepherd is a very rich and wealthy Dragon Reborn!!!

WoooT, go Rand! :D

-Sets up a 'Support Rand' fan club- Right I nominate me as president. Seeing as this is a very small fan club (1 member), motion passed! Right, now I need a secretary... ;D

Coolness..... so technically, our favorite wool-headed shepherd is a very rich and wealthy Dragon Reborn!!!

-Sets up a 'Support Rand' fan club- Right I nominate me as president. Seeing as this is a very small fan club (1 member), motion passed! Right, now I need a secretary... ;D

I nominate myself as treasurer  :P

I nominate myself as treasurer  :P

Motion passed *smiles* Welcome to the club!

Archived