DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WOT jewellery

aussie_ashaman123

I got my Heron Mark from

http://www.armsofvalour.com/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=AOVL&Category_Code=WT

According to the site, it is the one Jordan approved.  It's got a full tang so it's fairly sturdy but mostly for decorative purposes.  I was a little disappointed that the manufacturer stamped "INDIA" on the blade but a little work with the dremel tool took care of that.

If you decide to pull the trigger on one for yourself, don't bother getting the "sharp"  version.  If that's what you want you'll still have a couple hours work with the grindstone to achieve that.  My was as dull as a Hotel Heiress when it showed up.

Still, I've got a Heron Mark and it looks good on the wall crossed with my scimitar.

I just checked out the link from the first post. All those items are the exact same peices being sold in the DragonMount online store as well as on Badalijewelry.com Nice peices all told and we have bought one of each already, I wonder how many sites are selling the same peices from the this maker.

[glow=green,1,500]Darth_Andrea[/glow]    starwars1.gif 

I don't mean to bash your sword or anything, it's pretty damn cool, but isn't there supposed to be a heron on the hilt too? Like what Elaida feels when she grabs Rand's sword in TEotW? Or did I misread that, is it somewhere else?

That was a unique feature of the sword from Tam, look at Valda's sword, Rand's current sword, or how it looked before he got it and High Lord Turok's sword.  All heron marked, but only on the blade.

Is it just me or does the jewelery not look like it should? Like the fox head, all it is just a outline of fox head, it should be a medallion. A medallion by definition should be round and engraved. In the pic it looks tiny, while the book says it nearly fits Mat palm. And the Asha'man pin looks like rubbed off red paint and is not enameled? The dream ring are just gold and silver, not coloring like books say. Plus the twist in them don't look right, to my eye. Maybe I am expecting too much?

Is it just me or does the jewelery not look like it should? Like the fox head, all it is just a outline of fox head, it should be a medallion. A medallion by definition should be round and engraved. In the pic it looks tiny, while the book says it nearly fits Mat palm. And the Asha'man pin looks like rubbed off red paint and is not enameled? The dream ring are just gold and silver, not coloring like books say. Plus the twist in them don't look right, to my eye. Maybe I am expecting too much?

I agree with evrything but the twist.  They look like mobius strips to me.

I agree too, except about Mat's medallion, although it still doesnt look like it should. Mat's medallion is not round, and is quite clearly illustrated on the cover of... I think it's Fires of Heaven, show's Rand in Red, what I think is meant to be Aviendha although her hair is too long (got her back to us) and Mat, in Green with his ashanderai and wide-brimmed hat. The medallion is visible and is a fox's head, facing straight out towards us (not sideways).

Archived