DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I'd appreciate it if you'd read this...

Guest The Thin Inn Keeper

Ladies and Gents, Boys and Girls,

Can I please make a call for a little bit of restraint?

I have seen two threads recently disrupted as a result of a bit of bickering.

Please remember that nobody knows what RJ intended to happen in the story, with the possible exception of his family and BS. As a result nobody has the right to point blank state that someone is wrong. If you can't back it up with a quote from the books or RJ don't waste your time.

It's totally unproductive. It kills the thread. It discourages insane theories (some of which lots of people enjoy reading if only for fun rather than insight).

Secondly, try to be respectful. Being condescending irritates people and makes you look like a muppet. It amuses me that people will "say" things or act in certain ways when posting on a forum that, I hope, they wouldn't do in person.

To conclude, it's the community's role to facilitate discussion, hence the name of the board, not to censor it. Just bear in mind that the guy who has posted that looney theory might just a young kid before you shoot them down.

Apologies for this, I didn't like writing this. I didn't want to hijack a thread in order to call someone out. I hope that the majority of people won't have experienced what I'm on about.

It certainly wouldnt be the first time the most simple and ridiculous suggestion raises something we've never even thought of before.

that's what its' all about, if we knew all the answers, we wouldnt be here. Until that last book is published (and possibly even after that) we have no idea who's right.

that's what its' all about, if we knew all the answers, we wouldnt be here. Until that last book is published (and possibly even after that) we have no idea who's right.

Exactly, I mean I put up with idiots out there all the time. I mean, clearly, it all comes down to the fact that Bela is in fact the Creator and that Rand is, when you think about it, totally irrelevant.

Why nobody else can see this, well, granted, a few people can, is beyond me.

I'm not going to tolerate any dissent. I am right.  ;)

Oh, and by the way, Floran Gelb killed Asmo. with the candlestick in the drawing room with the help of that guy who did that thing in book 3.

WOW! Now that I think about it, all the evidence points to that! Genius!

(Lol)

I know.  ;)

I figured it out immediately. It amazes me that nobody else has got it yet.  ::)

If anyone else has any mysteries they'd like solved, let me know.

As long as you dont go into details about how that candlestick was used, ill believe it.

It'd be best to leave the details out anyway, there might be children reading.

Archived