DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

*cracks knuckles* Umm... Hi?

Jehaine

Well, just joined up here. I was looking for an active WoT RP, and i figured since this forum was active (and its members appear to have basic control of the English language -- at first glance, anyway ;)) i'd give it a shot.

*ahem* Anyway...

Looking forward to a good roleplay or two, as well as the occasional conversation. It's been forever since i last read the books though, i have all of the volumes so far, but only managed to read up to umm... Path of Daggers i believe.

Oh well ^_^

Hello, and welcome to Dragonmount!

To get to the RP section, just scroll down a bit. ;D Though I'm sure you didn't need directions...just my attempt at being helpful ::)

If you're planning on joining any Orgs, though, I strongly suggest Shayol Ghul ;D

Well, so far i've PMed U4ea with a question or two. I have a character concept in mind at the moment (Mayene Novice), but i want to double check before starting off to write her application. If not... Well, i have a backup plan just in case :P

Thanks for the welcome though ^_^

Hey there, glad to see that your interested in RP, I notice that you've already spoken to Lor (U4EA), but if you've got more questions she can't answer for some reason, Eqwina is the representative here for the RP side of DM, and will happily answer any questions you have.

Heh yeah, i was browsing around the sections for a while before i joined, and almost PMed Andrea before i came across one of the 'Please Reconsider' sigs. Looking into it further, i came across the admin's explanation (which i can't seem to find now -- oh well) and ultimately ended up sending it to U4ea since she was the only other person in the WT sections with a locked and stickied one-post thread ^^;

Anyway, i have a PM now, so i'm off to reply. ^_^

Scroll all the way to the botom of the boards

Lor (U4EA) is the MoN of the WT Org

Elgee i belive is the MoN of the WT Div

The Orgs are just out of character, its like clubs of sort, societies

The Divisions are the Rolleplaying factions

and the Rolleplaying boards are on the botom of DM

and if you ever fancy something a lil more dark and evil...please go ahead and send me a PM as i love mail and is the Shayol Ghul Division Leader in residence ;)

Heh, still getting used to the terminology here... I have some experience with D&D, so i'm still reading DM as 'Dungeon Master'. Nothing serious, i guess i just need a little time to adjust to that :P

(and yes, i did find the thread explaining what MoN, DR and the like is ;))

Welcome to DM!

Hope you are enjoying the experience! Feel free to ask any questions!

If you love music and travel, check out the Band of the Red Hand ORG. We are DM's very own music and travel ORG, and are also venturing into the world of restaurants with our members reviewing them! We offer lots of fun activities, and make all new recruits to the greatest fighting machine in Randland very, very welcome!

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :)

Welcome! I know that you said you were interested in RP but if you do decide that you're interested in the community side as well then you should consider visiting the Aiel Org. We have a great group and sometimes it's nice go get to know the people behind the avatars and RPS etc. :)

If you would like to have a fun time while enjoying learning bits and pieces about Aiel People and Culture you should come by the Aiel (Org)! Our Org Leader, Society Leaders and Head Wise Ones are always around to offer assistance as are all our other members! :)

Click the picture below to come and visit the Aiel of Dragonmount!

Aiel.jpg

Welcome to Dragonmount Jehaine!  There are lots of wonderful things to do here.  There are great book discussion boards here and a wonderful RP section.

But I'm here to tell you about the Wolfkin.  We're the Nature organization here on Dragonmount.  We have a thread for people to post pictures that they've taken or you can just browse it if you're not that great a photographer.  We also like to have fun.  We're the unofficial Party Organization as well.  So if you're up for a good time come on by and check us out.  Look forward to seeing you around

Actually, i've been heavily PMing several Staff members with my concept character ideas lately. Which does not necessarily have to be a good thing when the character that reminds you of yourself the most is Herid Fel XD

Anyway, hope i'm not pestering them too much... Second concept has been cleared, the first one is still being discussed (though unless i suddenly manage to convince Taymist i shouldn't get my hopes up ^^; ).

In all, i should have the first app ready sometime next week, if everything goes according to plan ^_^

lol there's a bit of confusion there I think  ;D

The Wolfkin Org is what Boyo is talking about... that's the community side, so no character concepts needed lol, just lots of fun and hanging with friends.  (yes, I'm staff there too, gotta love wolfies in any guise  ;) )

we actualy have more then one, its just the dragon reborn portal stone world that is built like that, we also have the one revoloution portal stone world where there really is no rules but pg-13

and if you feel like going evil...just poke me

Archived