DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rand's illness in channeling

PrinceOfRavens

well i was listening to the audio books, when something triggered a bell in me.

Flinn was healing Rand's side and sealed the two wounds away from his body away, He said to the sisters,

''It will not last''

Maybe the increasing illness is not just him, maybe its the healing of flin that is weakening, of course we knew it could be from his sides, but maybe if flinn does seal them away again he might be able to channel normally.

Sorry if this has been brought up...

The illness Rand experiences is a result of his link to Moridin formed by the crossed streams of Balefire. My guess is that the illness was caused by imprefect perceptions of another persons reality resulting in nausia--but in any case we do know that when Rand prefectly percieves Moridin he doesn't experience the dizziness.

Additionally, it is the most probable reason behind the reiteration of the 'no-kill' order by Moridin.

The illness Rand experiences is a result of his link to Moridin formed by the crossed streams of Balefire. My guess is that the illness was caused by imprefect perceptions of another persons reality resulting in nausia--but in any case we do know that when Rand prefectly percieves Moridin he doesn't experience the dizziness.

Additionally, it is the most probable reason behind the reiteration of the 'no-kill' order by Moridin.

My interpertation of the "No-Kill" order was because of his link to Rand. He could be afraid that if he dosen't sever the link before Rand dies it could kill him as well.

[glow=green,1,500]Darth_Andrea[/glow]                starwars1.gif

• 1 month later...

Archived