DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

I need mentors (Attn Everyone)

Jaydena

ooooh I don't know ... maybe if I loaded Jasmyne down with Mintees, she'd have less time to plot the MoN's demise  ;D

But to be serious for one sec  :P - will you have time, while you're with your brother?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

questions are GOOD !

Basically, a Mentor must help a newbie out OOC, and also rp 1 thread (4 posts for the novice) with that person's character. It's your choice what your rp is about - we do the training in group classes now, but the novice still has the choice of doing it one-on-one with the Mentor.

yes!

*pumps fist in air*

keep it rolling, ladies!  ;D

Lor, this is what I told Rasheta:

Basically, a Mentor must help a newbie out OOC, and also rp 1 thread (4 posts for the novice) with that person's character. It's your choice what your rp is about - we do the training in group classes now, but the novice still has the choice of doing it one-on-one with the Mentor.

eeeh I'm sorry, Q ! I never actually posted it here  >:(

Tigara's Melianna Hollmen will Mentor your Selenissin Al'Thorin

Rasheta's Rasheta Ardashir will Mentor Tessandra's Chabar Tielvo

Lor, May's bio has been accepted, but she hasn't posted yet.  If she does start next, I will assign her to you, if you don't mind, otherwise who-ever comes in next.

Updated on google spreadsheet

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just posted it a few hours ago, Lor  :D

Ok we'll div 'em up: Lor gets ehottes and Rashi gets Kenny - how does that sound?

Tigs, don't be greedy now - look at poor Lor with not even one ickle novice to torture nurture ... *grins*