DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Path of Daggers on Itunes

Angel28

I've been updating my audio book library form CD to Itunes one book at a time...I've been buying the books on Itunes because it's easier then doing the CD's since Itunes dosn't see them as audio books but Music (very annoying btw but I don't have a Mac and the PC programs they have to convert them are all horrible.) anyway I'm just about done with The Dragon Reborn and logged into Itunes just a few minuits ago to see about the possibility to of getting The Shadow Rising and my mouth dropped to the floor when I saw The Path of Daggers was avialable...Last I had heard it was in Limbo and thought that with Jordan's Death  :'(

it would be a very long time indeed before it was available...did a quick search of the site to see if there was any word of this but didn't see anything so I thought I would mention that A Path of Daggers in now available on Itunes :D

It's also been available for awhile on audible for anyone who has been waiting for it.  If you're a member there it's only $34... and obviously if you're a subscriber to audible you'll get it for cheaper at one credit.  But yeah... this was a long time coming.  I probably checked for it every week when their new releases came out.  It showed up in October on audible.

Archived