DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Are Mat and Perrin going to run into each other?

Asgard Thorin

Where is, was Malden in relation to Mat, the Band, the Narrows, the Whitecloaks? Was Farstrider's cousin mentioned in book 7? Will the gholam die? And is Tuon a blocked wilder?
Mat and Perrin will almost certainly run into each other at some point, last TG. If Noal was the old man in ACOS, then yes he was mentioned, but not by name, and Tuon is definitely not a blocked Wilder. She can learn, but hasn't yet.

Malden is in Northern Altara, while the Narrows are in Eastern Altara near the Murandy boarder. So they're close, but they're not going to meet in Altara, since Perrin is already heading North to meet Galad, and Mat has to now go off to find Moiraine.

What Thom "doesn't" see in Maederin is that Selucia is Tuon's secret body guard and can kill a man in 15 different ways with her pinky finger.

What country's Malden in relation to the Narrows? And if Tuon can't channel what does Thom "not" see in Maederin?

Love the infamy thing by the way. A redneck word

He was talking about Selucia's fighting ability, not Tuon being able to channel.

Thanks folks. I suppose Traveling will have to be involved. Too bad neither group has Asha'man :D!!!!!!

For the record, "definitely, define, finite, infinity," and the other words based off the "fin" root do not have an "a" in them.

Back to thread, then do we think Perrin will link with Galad? Berelain has a "man in white" to fall head over heels for.

Senuous up, get me a beer?

Dijeet yet? No, yumpto? Ahhh-iight.

(Did you eat yet? No, you want to? Alright.)

(Red-neck "words" are comedian Jeff Foxworthy's poking fun at his own southern roots. Originally, red-neck simply meant a country laborer/farm worker, who would get a red neck out in the sun. A city laborer would be in less danger of sunburn, as they are surrounded by buildings. You don't have to be from the south to be a red-neck, either.)

Where's the Tower of Ghenjei? BTTopic

And Perrin has Morgase, Galad's mother.

Galad's Step Mother. ;)  Tigraine and Taringail were Galad's parents.  Tigraine disappeared and Taringail married Morgase making her Galad's step mother.  Tigraine became Shaiel (sp?) and had Rand, making Rand and Galad half brothers.

And Perrin has Morgase, Galad's mother.

Galad's Step Mother. ;)  Tigraine and Taringail were Galad's parents.  Tigraine disappeared and Taringail married Morgase making her Galad's step mother.  Tigraine became Shaiel (sp?) and had Rand, making Rand and Galad half brothers.

Technically, you're right, icspots, but I don't think it matters to anyone but Elayne and Rand.

That's one of things I'm really looking forward to in aMoL. When Perrin and Galad meet up; Perrin finds out his servant is an ex-Queen. Berelain finds Galad. Not to mention that Byars and Bornhald, who by the looks of it are Galads friends, go apeshit and want to kill Perrin.

Just speculating what will happen, of course, but it looks like a recipe for action packed drama! :D

Hopefully those chapters will be fleshed out, was kinda disappointed when Logain finally met up with Rand, another meeting I had been really looking forward to.

Archived