• Red
    • Blue
    • Green
    • Brown
    • White
    • Yellow
    • Grey
    • Black

If you were a Randlander woman who is about to be raised to the shawl? (Well, except for the Black, you'd have to figure something else out for that).

Also give the order of preference.

My rating would be:

Blue - politics, like the color

Brown - more access to old interesting stuff

Grey - politics, but more lawyerly / boring negotiations

Green - lots of cavorting, like the color

White - don't like the color

Yellow - don't like mediciney stuff

Red - most of them don't seem nice

Black - not much point, not very nice at all, have to try more to get in

Sorry if it was done before but if it was that was quite some time ago.

It's a tie between brown and yellow, but since there's only a chance I'd be strong in healing, I chose brown as #1. I would love to be able to heal like the Aes Sedai.

Brown - I love history and I love to learn.

Yellow - If I could choose any "superpower," it would be to heal.

Green - I would feel some obligation to use whatever resources I have at my disposal to fight evil.

The others..I have no intrerst in politics, mediation, philosophy, ruling the world, or being a femi-nazi. They all tie as dead last.

It would kinda suck though, if I chose any of those Ajahs, I wouldn't want to stay in the tower. I'd want to travel alot. I think I'll start my own Ajah - the Orange Ajah. Oranges would travel from village to village, collecting stories, healing, offering advice, helping to bring justice, and handing out round, brightly colored citrus fruits.

I'd pick White or Brown. I'm interested in philosophy, even if I don't understand much about it; problem is with White, I'd have to be "cold". Brown..well I love reading and I tend to daydream a lot too.  :D

Politics completely confuse me, so I'd be no good as a Blue.

I'd love to heal, but I'd be no good as a Yellow because I'm scared of blood.  ::)

As much as I'd like to fight evil and be a Green, I'm scared of just about everything.

I think being a Grey would involve politics, and I wouldn't like the prospect of being involved with negotiations. It'd all go wrong.

Red...they just don't seem very nice, as you said.  :D

As for the Black Ajah; I'd probably be slightly persuaded by the possibility of Immortality, though I'm not really a very scary person so I wouldn't last very long.  ;)

Therefore, in this order:

White Ajah

Brown Ajah

Yellow Ajah

Green Ajah

Blue Ajah

Black Ajah (I'd also love the chance to persuade them to be moral  :D)

Red Ajah

Grey Ajah

;D

Green or black. The green are all for the fight so it would have to be them. I would have picked black but I have 0 interest in being some forsaken lackey. Although I would have the prob of those annoying sisters who want me to obey them, but I don’t have the prob of some forsaken killin me before i reach my full potential and enslave them. So I pick green.

I'd be a White--it fits my personality and my interestes. Other than that my rating would go.

Ones I'd concider are.

Green - I like men. Alot.

Blue - I meddle. *shrug*.

Brown - Books are cool.

Ones I wouldn't.

Grey - I hate dealing with people. They're stupid.

Yellow - I'm not sure why, it just doesn't appeal.

Red - I like men. Alot.

uh hmmm....If I was a woman in Randland...

I would choose Brown most likely. I am a big history buff that already spends too much time reading books about ancient history and watching the history channel.

1. Brown

2. Green - most warrior like ajah

3. Blue - Cause Moiraine is cool

4. Yellow - Would be neat to heal people

5. White - cause they had to be on the list somewhere

6. Red - cringes at the thought

7. Black - no thanks

Blue - Love meddling.

Green - Loads of hot warders and just the nickname, Battle Ajah, is so cool.

Brown - Figuring out what all those old riddle-like documents mean would be fun.

Yellow - Get to do something worthwhile and help people.

White - I like thinking about logic.

Grey - Get to meddle in politics. Downside is that you have to deal with stuck up rulers.

Red - Elaida. Enough said.

Black - Not me.

Green = 11

Red = 0

How come the Red is the biggest Ajah?

---------------------------------------

Anyway I found a quiz.

http://quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/new/874/

Which Ajah are you best suited for?

You scored as a The White Ajah

You are best suited for the White Ajah. The members of this Ajah are cool-headed thinkers that put their minds before their hearts. Their mandate is logic. They are typically frosty in manner, and snobbish to the other Aes Sedai. They think much of themselves and tend to talk down to others, including those of higher rank. However, their counsel is respected and sought above all others. 

The Brown Ajah 

85% 

The White Ajah 

85% 

The Black Ajah 

80% 

The Gray Ajah 

70% 

The Blue Ajah 

70% 

The Green Ajah 

60% 

The Red Ajah 

30% 

The Yellow Ajah 

20%

Generally agree with it (except for the Black Ajah. Joining them voluntarily is just stupid, even leaving aside the moral issues).

The White Ajah will fit me but I'm afraid the others in it might turn out to be bores. Blues/Greens tend to be more interesting.

I'd pick Brown. I love books and obscure information.

Green is terribly tempting because, like Luckers, I love men. However, in my heart of hearts, I'm a Brown. On the positive side, Browns do lots of research so I could do mine on men. With lots of field work. My name could be Kinsey Sedai. I guess my reasons for not picking the others would be:

• Green--Very tempting because of fighting the shadow and multiple warders but I'm just too much of a brown. I've had times doing research when I forgot to eat.
  • Blue--I don't manipulate or interfere well. It always blows up in my face.
  • White--I'm too emotional and passionate.
  • Gray--I might actually do well facilitating negotiations between two parties until I was overcome by the need to knock their heads together.
  • Yellow--I like the idea of healing people but don't know that I'd have the talent. Besides, sick people are whiney.
  • Red--Like Pevara, hunting darkfriends appeals to me but, like Luckers, I love men. A lot.
  • Black--Never. I would sooner die, preferably while taking several of them with me. Maybe I should pick green.

Hmm, every time I think of this my decision changes...

Green- Lots of confrontation and lots of men.

Blue- Coz its basically like gossiping and meddling to have control, fun.

Yellow- I wanted to be a doctor when I was young  :(

Black- It would be a bit of fun to be an evil manipulator on my way to the top.

Brown- Suprisingly low as I'm going to be a history teacher lol

Grey- Negotiating is fun sometimes, makes you feel bigger than the two parties.

White- Logic is ok, but imagination is better.

Red- Luckers summed it up "I like Men. Alot" Besides stereotyping a gender is a bit silly

Green, coz your only purpose is to use the power to kill trollocs in interesting ways :D

Brown, they aint as dreamy as they make out, theyre the ones that really control the tower ;D

Black, coz its in fashion this year ;)

I wouldnt be

Yellow, all snobs, thinking theyre the best coz they can save lives

White, philosophy? i mean come on! Geta  areal purpose already!

Red, I dont wanna be in an Ajah that has more testosterone that the whole of the Black Tower

I'd be a White--it fits my personality and my interestes. Other than that my rating would go.

Ones I'd concider are.

Green - I like men. Alot.

Blue - I meddle. *shrug*.

Brown - Books are cool.

Ones I wouldn't.

Grey - I hate dealing with people. They're stupid.

Yellow - I'm not sure why, it just doesn't appeal.

Red - I like men. Alot.

What's scary is that these are exactly the same reasons I would put after each ajah. However, I'd switch the order of green and white (by a tiny margin), and blue and brown (by only a slightly larger margin). Apparently I like men just a little more than Luckers does.  ;D

The top 3 are damned close, I'd be happy with any of them.

1. Blue - I like fighting for a cause, plus there's political intrigue, travel, and adventure.

2. Brown - I'm a bookworm and love history.

3. Gray - I don't mind arbitrating and haggling.

The next 2 aren't horrible, they simply aren't "me".

4. Green - Can't see myself surrounded by warders or itching for battle all the time.

5. Yellow - Healing is... ok, I suppose. Wouldn't want this to be my vocation.

The final 3 are completely alien to me.

6. White - No, I enjoy my emotions.

7. Red - Idiots and hatemongers.

8. Black - Why? You'd only be used like a Kleenex then discarded.

Archived