DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello all

Ciete

Just slacking off at work, and stumbled across this great site. Needless to say I've spent plenty of time here over the past few weeks (dont tell the boss) and finally signed up today.

Love all the books and thought I was pretty well versed...... well humble pie tastes great right about now. Oh well, gotta get some work done today, check you all later

Ciete :twisted:

Hey Ciete, welcome to DM, you sound sort of like me (and a lot of others) except for me, it's shcool not work.

Glad you finally signed up, just want to tell you to pop over to the best org on the board, the Band of the Red Hand.

Guest Emperor

Have a great time finding out what you like. Spaming on fiddlesticks, discussions on books or debates and the wild life of the Orgs. And of course not to forget the RP side.

... and if you like voting... start with this one, though only if you've finished reading Fires of Heaven http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=85

*g* Beat you Egwene.

Welcome to DM!

Guest Egwene

*g*

...well, looks like Emperor has already pointed to the one and only worthwhile thing you could do in the next two minutes :wink:

Welcome to the forum, Ciete!

Your post makes me think that maybe we should do a survey to find out how much WoT is costing the economy in lost working hours every year...lol

There are many of us here who thought we knew things until we met those guys that can recite the books backwards, standing on their heads whilst juggling six balls in the air at the same time.

Don't overdo with the work stuff!!

Archived