DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

Kalak

:shock:

You have read aSoIaF at least 12 times??? How??? I couldn't even finish the series once! Obviously different stamina strengths!

Anyway, welcome to DM! Dive in and have fun!

Guest Emperor

Nice! Didnt you enjoy SoiaF more? I did. Much better story and less whining characters.

Of course the story only has 4 books, and after 4 books WOT was great.

Guest Egwene

Wow, Kalak, that's some going.

I yet have to finish the latest SoIaF. Maybe by christmas..... *g*

Hope you will take part in some of the discussions on the book forums. Lots of people read the threads there more than actually post in them and it would be great to get some new views. There is a poll about Asmo on there (you might guess what it is, but I don't want to make it a spoiler for others on here)... so if you have an opinion on the big question, vote for your favourite :D

...by the way, just what do you do that allows you to read so much??

Welcome to DM much gusto.

What book are you talking about. I already have 300 books yet to read that i own but i could alwasy do with another. What is it in real words may i ask?

You should check out the orgs. Precisly the black tower. Always fun when you can channel. isnt it?

If you do anything wrong just balme it on the taint. ^_^_^_^

Have a nice time her at DM ^_^_^_^ :D

Wow' date=' Kalak, that's some going.

I yet have to finish the latest SoIaF. Maybe by christmas..... *g*

Hope you will take part in some of the discussions on the book forums. Lots of people read the threads there more than actually post in them and it would be great to get some new views. There is a poll about Asmo on there (you might guess what it is, but I don't want to make it a spoiler for others on here)... so if you have an opinion on the big question, vote for your favourite :D

...by the way, just what do you do that allows you to read so much??[/quote']

Oh I'll be taking part in the disscussions soon, and I am grounded alot so that's why I read so much.

Guest Egwene

By the way, you'll find a thread about aSoIaF on the General Discussion board as well....

It's funny how parents sometimes don't realise, that being grounded is not neccessarily a punishment if they don't take away your books.... *giggles*

Archived