DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Who comes before us as a candidate for der'Manshima? (Barm)

It should not surprise me at all that Bosom's thread grew to 3 pages before I could even find it! :P

Congrats Bosom! I's so proud of yous!!

*huggles with teary eyes*

A raising thread turned into bosoms and polishing muskets... yep... there is a  Cuen being raised. o.0

A raising thread turned into bosoms and polishing muskets... yep... there is a  Cuen being raised. o.0

Something's being raised, that's for sure...

*runs away before she gets into more trouble*

lmao, no fair, I don't check this forum daily like the others XD

I shall speak for barm (not a 100% sure but I think I was one of his sponsors and I don't remember backing out...)

lets see...I first met barm at the newbie quarters last April^^, him and Tess offered me to come check out the Aiel and so I did^^. Multiple times i was caught stealing his Oosquai and drinking it for myself so I got a good knock on the noggin once or twice from him^^. So you could very well say Barm has been one of my longest standing affiliates at DM^^.

Early July I joined in something called a "Mafia game", and was instantly hooked. Barm was the mod and i got to be evil my first game^^. So he has introduced me to one of my favorite hobbies at DM, Mafia Games^^. It was from these games that me and barm would talk together after we were both dead and thats what lead into us discussing "Heroes" the tv show^^.

Barm's been one of my best friends at DM and is always ready with wit or advice and is never a bore to be around, I'm happy others and I convinced him to join the White Tower at last and i hope he has as much fun here as I found elsewhere^^.

Barm will make a wonderful Der'Manshima and a Great Cuen'd'eren^^

Well, to put this thread back on track for a few moments:

I swear to uphold the honour and integrity of the White Tower Community and kick the ass of anyone who doesn’t. Tai’shar White Tower!

I swear to respect all members of the WT Community, despite any differences we might have in background or opinion. As Warders are brothers in battle, this Org is my online family and I will treat them as such. Tai’shar Gaidin!

From this day forward, I am a true member of my Discipline and I swear to uphold the ideals of my Discipline even if life takes me away from the Community. Tai’shar Cuen'der'en! (I hope I spelled that right)

Congrats Barmbossom!

I usually try to wait till the raising ceremony is done before posting myself, so don't think I hadn't noticed this before ;) You can see how the Sisters get all gaga eyed and Jhae never fails to bring us a characteristic 'in'side view on matters, so it's quite funny to watch really.

*notices douzains of incredulous stares*

What? That's my story and im sticking to it! *nods*

Great job, Der'Man. So what should we call you now? Butt Gaidin? Cheeck Warder?  ;D

*Walks into the thread Stark Naked except for a Swagger Stick and his Top Hat and white Bow Tie around his neck*

Alright, which of you fine ladies wants to go to this ball with me?

Guest nephitess

*ROFL*

I'd...*ggls*...Go...*ggls*...but i have *takes a breath*....a date.....

Ohh My eyes my eyes!!! lol..... Barm you never cease to amaz... umm that may not be the right prhase here....

*looks him up and down (what can I say I'm desensitized to nudes darn figure drawing classes)* hmm, I'd be alright with going with you, except isn't Doselan already the naked Warder?

*winks at Bosom, eyeing his well tanned bottom*

That bow tie was just the right touch.

Would you like a second date? It is your party after all.