DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Wheel of Time Games.

lol its funny how the topic changed from the game to how "perky" 300 year old aes sedai are so ill post for both

game:

Games ok i thought brok ALOT of the wheel of time rules and pissed me off if i lost because of it (like thos stupid bug things in shadar logoth wtf were those or that big ghosty dog thing) but others wise i dont mind it for an old game. no nudity for what ive seen so far of it im only in the sewers of shadar logoth though and i think im fighing the boss not sure?

tits:

the power slows their aging so they still got it goin on that is to say if they had it in the first place. perrin was dumbstruk by moiraine right but shes only 30 i guess same with suane and liane. alanna wasnt it written that alanna was atractive or sumthing. anyways ur proof would be lanfear she smoking hot and she like 3000 years old.

game:

Games ok i thought brok ALOT of the wheel of time rules and pissed me off if i lost because of it (like thos stupid bug things in shadar logoth wtf were those or that big ghosty dog thing) but others wise i dont mind it for an old game. no nudity for what ive seen so far of it im only in the sewers of shadar logoth though and i think im fighing the boss not sure?

I thought it was a good game for a late 90's FPS game. It added to the WOT story without changing or really contradicting the books. Sure, there were some monsters and characters that weren't in the books, but who's to say that every creature to exist in Randland has been portrayed in the books? I know some people were dissapointed that the characters from the books weren't in it and it wasn't in the present day of the story, but I remember reading long before the game came out that there was no way RJ was going to let the game makers touch his characters or story, so this was as close to what was in the books as we were going to get at the time.

BTW, if the monster you are facing is sending spirits that follow you, it is the first part of your boss battle. And just for your reference, later on the game you will face another one, but you won't be able to kill it; you just have to survive until you can escape. I won't give any more details so as not to spoil anything, but I thought I would mention it, cause I used to stay there and get killed trying to defeat the thing after my opportunity to escape had come.

It's a difficult game, but not too bad if you save often and keep a few save slots with prior saves too in case you save and then find that you don't have enough health or something and need to go back further. :)

BTW' date=' if the monster you are facing is sending spirits that follow you, it is the first part of your boss battle. And just for your reference, later on the game you will face another one, but you won't be able to kill it; you just have to survive until you can escape.

[/quote']

Actually, I think you can kill it the second time around. Just not directly.

I kind of liked that game, but it needed some big changes. Whitecloaks using power wrought shields? An Amyrlin who can't channel?

I always just used the cheat codes to give me unlimited firepower, then played by the 3 oaths. Of course, I'd usually break down and use huge amounts of balefire at some point . . .

An Amyrlin who can't channel?

Everyone always says that but it wasn't the story at all. In fact she was a very powerful Aes Sedai but had been bound with a ter angreal by the previous Amerlyn in order to protect her from the black ajah. Finding the ter' angreal would have released her abilities.

And really, it's no more unbelievabe than them raising Egwene - who wasn't even Aes Sedai yet - to the shawl..

I've always thought that the wheel of time series would make a really good 'final fantasy' style rpg game. I doubt 1 huge game would be possible as it would be too big, but Im sure numerous games (2 books per game or something like that) would work well.

You have the world map, all the towns/villiages etc and plenty of soldiers/shadowspawn that could apperar in random battle attacks.

Plus huge complex plots work best for these types of games.

Archived