DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Returns...

asrid

im back and ill be able to stay... i finnaly have my own internet that will work and i will be able to get on like ive always tried to.. those who remember me, i say ello and i missed those who missed me... and to those who dont know me and think me a weird drop in... nice to meet ya!

Aye i did rp,,, that was a long time ago, *looks down ashamedly* but i am here to amend my name, but i think it be best i make another bio and discard my oter identites... *cries and he puts all three of his charecters and a dark and dusty shelf...*

if you got an IM you can pm it to me and we can talk...either just answering general questions...or if you got more extensive questions about the dark side of things then i am the DL for the ones serving the Great Lord

What's up, Asrid? :D 

Good to have you back, man!  Listen, I would like to invite you over to the Wolfkin Org.  We are a crazy bunch and we love to have fun, whether it be the lake full of Tequila, the fields full of vats full of chili, or the cheerleaders with tear-away outfits! ;D 

In either case, just come and hang out with us some time, we'll be glad to have you and you are sure to receive a welcome like no other!  :D  See you then!

*is very rememberalbe*

And i remember the tanks o' tq and chilli, ive been sober for quite a while.

8) ill stop by !!!!

id be happy sira to get back to whatever we used to do... *thinks* cant recall what that was but i will soon!

There can be good and bad returns... I'm sure your one will be good.  :)

Welcome back asrid!  ;D

Want to feel like home? Just visit Band of the Red Hand Org!  :) There's loads of fun, competitions, brew and brawls waiting!

But whatever you do, have fun!

Archived