DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Which WoT Character Would You Be?

Kirjava Daemora

Thom.  He is probably THE most talented person in the entire WoT world.  He can read into whatever anyone says to what they truly mean.  Plus he got to sleep with Morgaise on numerous occasions so that, at least to me, balances out having to submit to Elayne.

Perrin. Despite being stuck in a messed up relationship, his bewilderment actually seems pretty innocent. He has a very clear sense of honor. He VOLUNTEERED to go back and save the Two Rivers, his homeland, while Mat and Rand figured they had better things to do than to save the thing that they set out to save, their homeland.

I always liked how simple Perrin's true dreams were. Mat has Hollywood written all over him. There's always something more for him to go for, bigger better things. His destiny is more of a drag on things he actually wants to do. Rand, I like Rand, but he's just so pained and mixed up even from the beginning of the series, he didn't know who he was and what he was meant for. And even now, when he has an idea laid out in front of him, he's full of doubt and remorse.

When it comes down to it Perrin wants a home, a family and to work a forge, making useful things for his people, and those who are important to him. This is what he fights for and it he rarely loses sight of that.

I have a few Choices  if gender would not be an issue.

First and foremost Morian she rocks. --powerful, gorgeous, smart, mysterious, and part f a noble family if only she weren’t stuck god-knows-where. I think (I wish) I resemble her most of all the characters except for a few minor (OK not so minor) details.

My next choices I like them but not their partner/spouse

Mat is defiantly big. The whole gambler/dice-rolling/see-dead-men’s-memories is way cool + he’s a prince that can’t be touched with Power -- major points. he’s just a little flighty and married to horribly nasty/snobby/Witch-with-a-B.

Perrin is a nice home guy with a solid head on his shoulders. I really like the guy.

Lan is also cool -- the whole swordsman mysterious guy going for him. But not so with the spouse choosing *she’s what 20 years younger* + she’s not Morain (that’s actually my biggest issue with him -- the fact that he chose Ny over Mor.)

Min she’s definitely hot but horrid choice in guys-- come on sharing a guy with 2 other girls YEH RIGHT id dump him like yesterdays news.

I think the starting point with her bad choice in men would be the whole "i fell in love with the Messiah that will burn the world to save it" thing :P but hey, concentrate that the poor blind cripple gets to have a 3 way marriage *rollseyes* and you think Lan has bad choice in wives because he chose someone 20 years younger than him who is by all accounts not only gorgeous but suddenly quite enraptured with her new wifely duties...dude...he scored XD

As for what character i'd be? 3rd Ash'aman from the back holding a ongoing conversation with his hat, which doesn't exist. or for a named character most proberly Domon the captain. He ain't out saving the world but by the gods he's seen most of it.

I never thought of it before, but Galad might be pretty cool.  Great swordsman, prince beautiful and...he gets (probably) to tame that walking sex bomb, Berelain, LOL.

Although Rands tiro of wives would have interesting possibilities, although he wil probably have to do like MAtts dad says, run for the hills.

Fain, has to be Fain, the madness, the slimy feel about him, the way he seems to always be dirty. He has some awesome powers, and that dagger has to be the deadliest weapon in the series. Hes a man who can manipulate the Amyrlin Seat, hes tortured at least 2 fades, nailing one of them to a door. Let face it, we all wanna be the bad guy, and there aint none badder than Fain

Archived