DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Which WoT Character Would You Be?

Kirjava Daemora

I want to be Rand. There is just something about him, and his destiny that I find to be very appealing to the heroic side of my own personality. Also, my personality is similar to his, when I was his age, and even somewhat still unto this day. In fact, if it was NOT for the incredible, and unbelievable amount of pain from those two wounds that cannot be healed; and Rand's way of trying to control himself in reaction to those wounds, then I really believe that as a character, Rand would be a LOT more popular to fans of WOT than he currently is.

Rand; post-cleansing; pre-fireball.

that rand oozes out of my every orifice. <--- not really. he is just the most interesting character excluding mat. I would be mat if it werent for tuon. whom i hate. I could only wish rand had a sense of humor but his stoic-ality is nothing short of impressive. He walks the fine line of being a hero and knowing hes a hero without rubbing in that he is a hero. he does what he has to do and thats what makes him a hero. he willingly accepts these tasks, which is why he knows he's a hero and he doesnt brag or throw it in peoples faces or really ever mention it, that i know of. plus, despite his lack of a sense of humor, the situation between him and LTT is just this side of rib cracking.

i suppose i would consider being Thom too. he might be better, he is extra intelligent and has numerous talents i wish i had access to.

I'd be Elayne -- a queen/Aes Sedai, beautiful--that rocks.  I would definitely dump Rand SO fast.

That's a real shame, that. Means we'd have to be enemies as I truly can't stand the blonde one with the killer looks and a nose so high in the air planes actually have to redo their flight plans. I know it sounds harsh but I never really hated Elayne per se, until she lead that suicide mission to capture those black sisters in Camelyn got several Aes Sedai killed, herself captured, scores of Guardsmen massacred trying to rescue HER. Then showing a complete lack of remorse she almost has this 'What took you so long?' expression and leads the remaining guards in to another fight to take the city. Sorry but it's not personal I just cannot abide blondy.   

Oh dude. Well I'm pretty much exactly like Mat, so I could easily pull that off. Plus I love him and Tuon, and his knowledge of battles, and the dice in his head, and I mean damn he's just awesome.

I also think I'm a lot like Rand in some ways, and there are parts of Rand I'd like to be. I love how tough and stern and cold he is. Plus just being that character of The Dragon and have Lews Therin commenting on all my decisions would just be great. Sure it's a little twisted, but that's kinda why I like it. Plus I'd get three of the hottest women EVER, so that would be awesome.

I'd also love to be Mazrim Taim (yeah I know I'm picking the weirdos). I just love how mysterious and calculating he is. He's so cool and calm and collected at all times, plus that heartless nature appeals to my dark side.

The last character I'll mention wanting to be (cause I could go on forever) is Lan. Again in that mysterious almost dark vein, but what I love about him is the level of honor and courage that he has and living to that code at all times and in all things, and his very tender relationship with Nynaeve, who I find myself loving throughout the series. His earlier relationship with Moiraine was also great. He's like an untouchable, mythic character, and I love that about him.

Nynaeve is very much like me in some respects and I love Lan so I'd either be her or Birgitte who is a very cool character. Just a shame she has to be Elayne's Warder. I know it saved her life and all, but I think it's a fate worse than death...

Jahar Narishma. Rand trusts him, and he picked up Callandor. He is born with the spark, and even though he is bonded by an AS, I think I could be happy with that.

I thought about picking Logain, but being a false dragon at one time or another just doesn't work for me.

In defense of Elayne, yes her character is snobby at times and boring at times in the last few books.  But honestly--out of the girls who hasn't been this way? haha  I don't see her behavior in the last book to be any more stupid than Min's (which got Rand's hand blown off), yet people forgive Min.  Elayne thought she was doing right and thought fate would protect her and people with her. 

She does stupid things sometimes, but it would be awesome to have her looks and power.  Plus she's a blonde and by description the only one who looks anything close to what I look like--(there are almost no blondes in the whole series--very upsetting). 

Egwene is probably my favorite female character but I'm not sure I would want to be Amyrlin...especially in those circumstances.

Whoever said Birgitte--I agree.  I obviously like Elayne, but Birgitte really is awesome.  If I was a non-channeler I would pick her--she is also blond--one of the select few main characters who is.

Jahar Narishma. Rand trusts him, and he picked up Callandor. He is born with the spark, and even though he is bonded by an AS, I think I could be happy with that.

I thought about picking Logain, but being a false dragon at one time or another just doesn't work for me.

This is kindof funny.  Based on where things stand at the end of KOD, my first choice would be Logain.  My second choice would be Narishma.  I thought it was funny that someone else had the same two listed.  I would want to be someone that could channel, but not exposed to the taint as much as Rand has been...not to mention his wound and his hand.  I think Logain getting gentled was a blessing in disguise.  I think it saved him from too much exposure to the taint and he is destined for glory.  Sounds like he would be fun to be...at this point in the story.

Guest Dreadlord

For me its a close one between Rand and Moridin, but I would have to side with Moridin. A master of manipulation, he has instigated many of Rands moves, even when Rand believes they are his own decisions. Plus Moridin knows how to duplicate the effects of a ta'veren and he uses the True Power. I cant wait til they fight and I will be dissapointed if they dont get the one-on-one battle they deserve.

I would definitely be Nyneave. I love her temper and her strength and the way she constantly is tugging her braid. I can not seem to leave my hair be for a few minutes either. Besides that she's married to Lan, who in my opinion, is the most attractive and down to earth man there is.

Archived