spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

Mine would definitely have to be Mat. Outof all of those who have come from the Two Rivers he seems to have grown up the most and he seems to despise the idea of anyone having to be subservient to anyone else.

*Just tell me if I have forgotten anyone. :)

Ever since the first book, Rand has always been my favorite character. I enjoy most of the others. However, the character and the story of the Dragon Reborn with seemingly overwhelming odds against himself most of the time, and the way that he deals with all of the handicaps against himself; well, that is a character and a hero I am happy and proud to identify with every time I read the books or think about them.

I have always liked Lan since reading the EotW. To be such a warrior without being able to channel is what impresses me. He seems very dedicated and honorable. He is the character I would most want to be like. (except for having his wife).lol.

Mat is a close second, maybe tied with Moiraine.

And I like Lanfear a lot for obvious reasons.

:)

See I love Mat, but Perrin is most like me. Thom gives the greatest amount of insight while sheding the least amount of light on his own past. And Morgaise is one hot mom! She has it all, brains, looks, power. So I have a bit of a four way tie and don't know who to vote for

I have always liked Perrin, for a number of reasons. I have always loved wolves. He is smart and his POVs of working things out remind me of my own way of thinking.

That logical thinking thing was what bothered me about Mat in the earlier books. How many times did he get himself and others in trouble, by making bad decisions? Interesting to read the story, but frustrating. I have come to like Mat a lot around the time he went to Rhuidean. I love the military POV from him.

i like rand because of his povs, i like how in depth and powerful they are... and ishy because he rocks but the one that shines for me most of all is...

rhurac...

i dont know why i just love that character. hes so cool. so so so cool...

Rand is my favourite character by far, I mean... I know RJ said that whichever character he was writing about at the time was his favourite, but just by the way he wrote about Rand makes me think that's not entirely true. Could there be a more selfless hero than Rand? Mat and Perrin are definitely up there though, along with Moiraine, for sure.

Archived