DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
Alarwyn Liande

Interested in a WoT Discussion?

I'm about to keep a Discussion about the Rulers in Wheel of Time, and try something new(ish) while I do it. It would mean some little extra work for the participants, but nothing too difficult nor time consuming. In fact, it'd be just finding some basic facts about the rulers of the different countries, nothing you couldn't find in the books and if you've read your WoT well enough I'm sure you can tell right from the top of your head how Andor is ruled. ;) BUT! The points given would still be the same as for any discussion. So, it would be a bit of work, but I'm sure it's going to be great fun.

And just so that it wouldn't be too much of a burden to your busy lives, each participant chooses only a couple of countries (or such) which they present briefly to the others, and when people know what we're talking about, we'd all discuss about it (which is the point of a Discussion anyway :P).

Sounds complicated? Well, just ask and I'll explain more.

So, my point being, who would be interested in such a Discussion? Three posts would be easy to come by in such a Discussion, and I'm sure we're all passionate enough about this subject and have something to say. ;)

Sign in to follow this