DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Sign in to follow this  
U4ea

Yesterday was...

I can't believe it's 4 years since that little novice appeared on the boards...... ;)

Congratulations Lor! You've done so much and come such a long way in that time *hugs*

lol, that's tempting, Ty! ;)

*hugs Taya back and grins* Yeah, it doesn't feel like 4 years sometimes, but others it feels like FOREVER!

*huggles, snoopy dances and crowns with flowers*

Congrats Sistertwin!!!  *giggles*  only four years?  I though you had been here forever!!

Actually this month marks my two year anniversary of joining DM..*grins*  and you get all the credit (or blame) for my still being here!!!  Thanks for everything you do and give to DM and especially for all you've given and shown me in the lst two years!!  You are awesome!!!!  Love ya babe!!!!

Guest nephitess

Wow...two year!! thats awesome. *nods*

*smiles and hugs Twinny* Silly head, that's what sisters do. Now, if you'll just take my advice a LITTLE sooner...

lol never that. They'll call it a family trait if they find out you're as stubborn as I am...

Guest nephitess

*grins at the old ladies* ;)

*hugs Rai back and kicks his shin* There are perks to being old, I can get away with stuff like beating young whipper snappers like you with my cane... *grins* as soon as I find one, anyway...

*grins and huggles Zarine* Why, thank you! It would be a horrible shame if poor Peanut had to deal with an old hag of a mama, wouldn't it?

And Twinny... SHHHHHH! Sheesh! We're trying to keep it on the down-low. Lure 'em in with sugar and all that stuff, remember?

*eyes Neph, arches her eyebrow and smirks before dousing her in red glitter, then grins back* You'll get there, young lady. I bet within six months, you'll be asking questions like "why do these kids bond so quick these days?" and saying stuff like "When I was a Novice..." *smirks* It sneaks up on you and the next thing you know, you'll be posting a thread like this and catching abuse from younger folks. 's ok, though, just remember who counted your points... *smirks*

Guest nephitess

*G*

Oh lor you know your loved ;) Though you do speak the truth...I'm sure i will shaking my cane around in a few months. LOL. it will be interesting to see things from a different perspective. i guess that is the benefit of becoming older. :)

Oh and i'll never forget the points godess! ;D

*giggles*

Nobody notices..they are to dazzled wiht the bouncing, grinning, eyebrow arching and general ...US!  not that we are ever just "general" about much of anything...

LOL at Nephi...yup old age creeping up on you there..see it already....

Guest nephitess

LOL..I see the wrinkles!!! :o

Sign in to follow this