DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

the legend of zelda

ironcross

its an indenpendant film so I'll forgive the crappy effects, but even ignoring the effects it still seems kinda...eh

I'm just praying for decent acting, a thankful plus is the storyline should at least be in depth and thought out since its obviously a fan of the series making this.

all i can say is that the last cuple of years the only truly good movies ive seen have all been from independent productions.  i just wonder how they are able to do it without being afiliated in any way with nintendo, i mean are there no copyrights being violated or anything?  i guess they may have just bought the rights to it or somthing, i just dont relly see nintendo giving them away, oh well, kinda looking forward to it.

Well I went to the website included in the "trailer" and found this:

Please note that this is not an official Legend of Zelda movie and is not endorsed by Nintendo.

Though remembering that Super Mario Brothers movie I wouldn't have been surprised to find out that this thing was real.

does anyone remember the freelance starwars film that came out about between 2004 and 2005 that took place between movies episode 3 and episode 4?

*THAT* was very well done graphics, cloths, plot on a "low to no budget film"

gah, what was it called again?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived