DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Greetings

MoonLily

Guest MoonLily

Nice to meet you all, really it is.  I'm quite terrible at these sorts of posts.  I could either be abrupt and say little at all, or ramble and seem like a partial, if not complete, lunatic.

I only recently found out about Robert Jordan's passing, and I am still quite saddened by the news.  It was a shock really, but that is what I get for staying in my bubble.

I am into reading (....quite obviously  :P ), writing, digital art, role-playing.  I am a message board addict, and seem to join more of them than I can remember px for!

These forums are very interesting, and I'm looking forward to reading the series.  I've only read Eye of the World, the Dragon Reborn, and Crossroads of Twilight. I'm slowly trying to fill the gap there.

Call me Lily, M, MoonLily, whichever's your preference! Questions, comments, suggestions welcome.

Terminating this post now, before I ramble my way into a padded room.

Welcome to Dragonmount, MoonLily.  :)

The Illuminators org sounds right for you, but I would recommend others as well. Such as Shayol Ghul; it's very interesting over there. You'd be sure to have lots of fun-well, you will anywhere at dragonmount.  :D

Anyway, most importantly, have fun, enjoy yourself!

And join Shayol Ghul!!

Guest MoonLily

Thank you for the warm welcome.  I have leafed through the Illuminators, and it does tug at my interest a bit.  I'm ofcourse going to stick my nose every where I can before the night's through.  I have an hour before bedtime, I can do it!  :D

Welcome to Dm MoonLily, I'm sure there will lots for you to do.

And I'm pleased you have found the illuminators, they are a very talented bunch. Further down you have the Divs which are the role playing arenas...not sure who you need to speak to about joining there, though I'm sure their will be someone around to help you there.

Please don't feel you have to stay there though, the Orgs would love to see you too...we are the more social aspect of DM.

I would like to recommend the Wolfkin. We are the Nature Org and as such love anything to do with the great outdoors, from animals to mountains....I love mountains...though I dodn't have any where I live.  :( We are also the home of TQ (tequila) and Chilli and have our own TQ lake with its TQ monster. We would love you to pop by and we'd give  you a warm welcome. And by the sounds of things you are on the same side of the pond as quite a few in the wolfies.

If not or as well...I would recommend the band of the red hand. The Music and Travel Org.

Please feel free to ask any questions and have fun...hope to see you round the boards.

Hello and welcome, Lily!  It's always good to see new faces around here!

Whilst you're looking around, why not stop by the Ogier Org and say hello?  We love to have visitors, as do all of the Orgs.  I'll add my recommendation for the Wolfkin Org, too.

Have fun!

Guest Arie Ronshor

A roleplayer!!      *POUNCE*

Perhaps I should not scare you too much, but I am always excited to see Rpers.

Welcome to Dragonmount. I'm Andrea and have been a DM Roleplayer for 7 years now. If you scroll farther down the Dragonmount Forum boards you will find the RP boards as well as Out of Character discussion boards for all the different divisions of the Wheel of Time including the White Tower, Black Tower, Wolfkin, Children of the Light, or whatever tickles your fancy. Pop on over and say Hi. Red up on Rp's, write a bio and come join the plotting!

If you have any questions or the like you are more than welcome to PM me or contact me by any other means (via my profile) and I would be more than welcome to answer any questions or other inquiries! :)

Andrea

White Tower Division Leader

Assistant Group Leader of the Unaligned Races and People of the Light

Guest MoonLily

*Pounced, she rather deflates like a pale and lightly flower scented pancake.* Oooooof.

It takes quite a bit to scare me off, so fear not my lady!  I would love to roleplay with people, but I fear that my knowledgebase would just not make me much of an asset to the game.  I've read in total : Eye of the World, The Great Hunt, The Dragon Reborn, and Crossroads of Twilight. (The last was a gift, beautiful hardcover too.  Otherwise I wouldn't have strayed so far from the order.)  If you wouldn't mind a newbie who knows she doesn't know everything, then sure!

....I've been reading the sections anyways, I'm very nosy.  Err, I mean curious.

Guest Arie Ronshor

*whispers a secret* I am the WT DL. I have secretly only read up to book 4 up until 2 months ago. That is nearly 7 years with only the knowledge of 4 books. Many that join have only read the first.. I still don't know what happens in books 6-11... (beyond the obvious spoilers. :D Because i'm horrible to myself that way) So fear not! Come join and play. we're like the books, but not so much that we even remotely accurate. That is the fun of us being a Portal Stone World. :)

Welcome to the madhouse that is DM!  8)

DM has a lot to offer, but why not check out the Band of the Red Hand ORG, DM's very own music and travel ORG? It's the place that will get you onto the path of greatness as you find new friends and have a great time. We'll look forward to seeing you pass by our Campfires, and a keg of Brew will be waiting for you!

But whatever you do at DM, have fun! :) But do join the Band of the Red Hand ORG! ;)

Hi!  How are you faring in your newness to DM?  It is always great seeinng new people around :D  Be sure while you're here to check out every single Org!  You never knwo which one will be right for you in the end until you try them.  I know it took me a while to try the Band (was too absorbed in the White Tower, and the Wolfkin), but once I did, I was hooked.  I wish I had tried out every org when I first started, but I didnt and that's why i am suggesting it to you :D  So have fun, try things out, test the waters, and make a home in the orgs you find the most fun and comfortable for you!

Oddly enough I am reading about a Moonlily in the new Dean Koontz novel. 

Usually I tend to make a random greeting about nothing in particular and then pimp the [glow=red,2,300]Seanchan[/glow] org.  I figured I would try to subtley mention the [glow=blue,2,300]Seanchan [/glow] org instead.  Let me also suggest the great Band org and the up and coming Wolfkin and Aiel orgs.  But when you want to discuss movies, tv or gaming... please stop by the [glow=green,2,300]Seanchan[/glow] org.

Welcome. 

Archived