DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

After Merise & Jahar present the Bonding option to the Rebals

wvlr

They tell them a little about the fight with the female Forsaken and that Saidin is clean - do you think that they told the Rebals any more about the Cleansing?  Surely a lot of questions would have been raised and answered in reguard to the Cleansing and Forsakens in particular but possibly on other things as well.   

Obviously Merise obviously took back the weave for detecting a male channeling.

What do you think?

I don't think there would've been any questions as all the rebel Aes Sedai were all wrapped in up asking Romanda why they had to arrest Halima and Delana.

I also think that Merise, Jahar and the other two Warders left straight after them presenting the option of bonding the 47 Asha'man, because I think not soon after the propsal the meeting with "The Daughter of the Nine Moons" (A.K.A Semirhage) was due and I know Jahar was one of the 6 who accompanied Rand to that meeting.

I think Merise took the weave for detecting male channeling back though.

But this is just what I think.

Aes Sedai are the appitomy of arrigant assumption. The believe they know everything this is going to happen. That they are the only ture Masters of the One Power, and the only place a woman can truely be trained. Remember when that bubble of evil hit Salidar and the sisters all but refused to believe Nyneave about them convinced it was one of the Forsaken. While I like the Idea of Aes Sedai in general, I think they all need to spend a few weeks as Wise One students to learn humility and modisty.

[glow=green,1,500]Darth_Andrea[/glow]

Quote:

While I like the Idea of Aes Sedai in general, I think they all need to spend a few weeks as Wise One students to learn humility and modisty.

Oh I think they will learn humility and modesty 10 Aes Sedae at a time. Remember the "Bargain" with the Seafarers.

I belive all of this is leading to the Aes Sedai (both male & female) learing the true meaning of Aes Sedai - Servants of all.

The Aes Sedai will learn through their "trails" with the Wise Ones and Sea Folk, and the Ashaman (and lets not forget Rand) will learn this from Cadusane (IMHO).

All people have to learn these lessons. People with power especially.

Truth is not dependent on any one person's ego. You have to look for the truth actively and thoroughly and where there is a possibility, you'll find the breadcrumbs leading you through the forest to truth. Beware of breadcrumbs in the forest though. You never know what exactly they'll lead you to or what might be led to you instead.

Archived