DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

For you World of Warcrafters out there I'm forming the Legion of The Dragon....

hurryupnwait

Hey just wanted to let you felllow WoT fans know I'm forming a guild called the Legion of the Dragon.  Would have called it the Band of the Red Hand but that was taken.  Anyway if you're interested in joining up message me either here or on WoW my character is Buuby.  I have the charter and am shy a few signatures.  Thanks guys.

• Community Administrator

Hey just wanted to let you felllow WoT fans know I'm forming a guild called the Legion of the Dragon.  Would have called it the Band of the Red Hand but that was taken.  Anyway if you're interested in joining up message me either here or on WoW my character is Buuby.  I have the charter and am shy a few signatures.  Thanks guys.

Word of advice, don't use the band of the red hand even if it were to not be taken... it leads to a lot of 'rosey palm' jokes...

• Community Administrator

Very good point tyrell.  Completely slipped my mind although I thought it obviou since the Legion of the Dragon are forces of the Light its an Alliance faction the realm/server is Tanaris.

Aww come on, everyone knows the horde aren't evil! if anything those alliance are! :P ;)

Archived