DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Possible... Batman vs. Superman?

Emperor

Guest Emperor

Should I even ask... who would win?

ComingSoon.net's Superhero Hype! caught up with Poseidon director Wolfgang Petersen who says he is still interested in bringing Batman vs. Superman (aka "World's Finest") to the big screen.

"I still think that the Superman/Batman clash, putting them together in one film, would be absolutely fantastic," said Petersen. "I hope it still will happen because they are so different as we know. The dark Batman and the sort of goody goody Superman. It's so nice to play with both and see how the dynamic between the two also including fighting between the two how that would work."

Petersen added he's always interested in pursuing this idea and hopes it will work out.

I think a more realistic battle would be Superman versus the rest of the Justice League, or versus all the evil villains. And Superman would still win, as long as Kryptonite wasn't brought in to the fight. Then he might be in some trouble. Though in the comics versus Batman that is exactly what Batman does. Hmmm, maybe it would be worthwhile seeing anyways. Though Superman better win!

Guest TheDemigod

I say superman would own batman O_O

unless batman got his greasy hands on a shitload of kryptonite *nods*

Guest Emperor

I agree, it doesn't seem like a fair fight for Batman. Plus it feels campy.. like Jason vs. Freddy... best to be used to revive the genre. They dont need to do this will the new Superman movie and Batman Begins. Making this movie would probably ruin the series.

What about Iron Man? anyone psyched about this?

Guest Majsju

Meh, I never liked Iron Man, he was one of the more boring heroes. But part of that might be because he was a member of Avengers, and I never really got into them. X-Men, FF and Spidey got all the cool enemies, Avengers just had to satisfy with the lame leftovers most of the time.

Guest Emperor

Well then are there another other VS. movies you want to see made?

Hmm let me think... like:

Xmen vs. Justice League

I will think of a better one in a bit!

Archived