DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MoNster Stuff/New people look in here first!

U4ea

I think i sent my biog to teh wrong address then. I think i must have sent it to admin... :shock:

You'll still get it won't you??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh by the way, howdy everyone! lol. I RP'd here a few years ago for a while, but had to stop cause RL got in the way. Grr. But anyhow, if any of you remember Jelane, that was my character and i'd like to strat again with a new one please! lol. Hence the email sent to admin. (innocent whistling)

See you all soon!

D

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

Alright, I will sit and wait and be the patient novice I'm supposed to be. I just hope that I will learn enough before I actually try to do something. Right about now I have no idea what I'm supposed to do, and I've read all the forums and webpages, and been everywhere...I am waiting for a reply from my mentor, so maybe I'll be patient for that...

• 2 weeks later...

*bounces in*

Helleu all new people!! *waves*

Im here to officially welcome you on behalf of the Yellow Ajah :D

While you wait or if curious, why not give them a visit? I promise you, you'll love it there.

Nyneave is the Ajah Head (eek! :shock: )

no no no!! She's not even close to the scary one in the books. She'll hugger and snuggle and lick you all over and then if you're REALLY lucky you get to play on her lap and yank her braid. *nods* FUN!

DemiGod will be there to talk errrr..... well, he'll type. Can't promise it'll be something you understand... Or anyone else for that matter..... :look

There's plenty more but those two are dying to meet new mea... errrr initiates! 8)

Go visit and find out all the fun stuff they got to offer :D

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=50

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome, Elayne! Sunday is the MoNster's update day so you probably won't get a reply till then. I can totally relate, though -- it IS hard to wait!

When you get access to the Ajah boards (if you haven't already), you really ought to stop by and visit each one and introduce yourself! Keep your eyes open in the Warder's Guild and make sure you make acquaintance with Bob, the Moat Monster.

My mentor, Niamh Sedai, is head of the Blue Ajah. She's awesome, as are all of the Blues.

Well, we can't petition an Ajah till we are about to be raised to Accepted. Some people naturally gravitate to one Ajah or another, others wait until they are about to be raised to Aes Sedai to give them more time to get to know the people in each Ajah and find out where they "fit" the best.

I just wanted to put a "plug" in for the Blues (my mentor's Ajah) since Myst put one in for the Yellows. :wink: Even though I'm not an official Ajah welcomer, like Myst is, I wanted to make sure at least one other Ajah got a "plug," too!

So grab a cup of tea and some of the honeycakes over on the table, and "sit a spell!" It's always nice to see new faces here in the White Tower!

To get access to the Ajah boards, all you have to do is join the WT (ORG) usergroup...

*points to the right margin just above PROFILE*

And yes, Sunday is my update day. It's hard to wait, I know, but I caught myself making this a "job" and not having "fun" with it. Since I absolutely refuse to subject ya'll to the "job" of the MoN and am determined to pester you with the "fun" MoN, instead... you're stuck with it. ;) You don't have to wait on me to do stuff, though. I have no problem playing catch up when Novices start getting active from day 1. ;) I always catch up... :twisted:

• 2 weeks later...

heyyyyyyyy Tessa! eh..... you don't really look new to me :look

Anyway, welcome to the Tower!! Make sure you visit all the Ajahs but especially the Yellow Ajah, where you can enjoy the wonderfull world of the 'Nyneave Lick'. It is excuisitaly (sp?) delicious. *nods*

Demigod is just basically a nutt and Tigara is a yummy little cuddly bear of a guy (don't mistake him for a girl because of the 'a' at the end of his name, though... he'll jump all over you proving how he is a BOY!) Alarmie will snuggle you to bitsypieces and you may even trigger some of the seclusive yellows to come out and play ;)

Enjoy your time here and great to have you around!

Yeah, I should put a notice here that when you join, pm me your birthday and I can let the world know!!

Or if you like, e-mail me your b-day at

tigara at look dot ca

I wasn't that bad, Mystica. It's better now, I have a sig.

hey Elayne! is this the first time you joined or have you been here before?? I seem to remember your name from on here' date=' but then, it could be a coincidence :D[/quote']

It is the first time I've been joined. I hope I'll be coming in at least several times a week. (i wish I could hope for more, but school interfers greatly. Ant there is the time difference...8 hours or so... :( )

Archived