DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MoNster Stuff/New people look in here first!

U4ea

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*shakes her head* Lor is not really slow, Lor is really busy. *pokes newbie*

Now I emptied the box last Sunday night, so anyone who sent me something last Sunday should have their answers. If you don't, your e-mail didn't go through and please send it again. If you've sent it since then, I'm going to try to squeeze MoN stuff in between lesson plans, last minute sewing and packing for D*con. Wish me luck...

Things generally slow down to a crawl around here in August, and just plain stop the week before Dragon*Con. Quite a few of us in leadership positions are either full time students, or teachers and the first month of classes takes a toll on us. Also, this is the Org that sends the most people to Dragon*Con so we get consumed with our preparations. Frankly, I don't expect anyone to do anything this week, other than get online and let us know you're still coming. Thats about all I can handle personally.

Be patient. We'll get back to you in September.

Hopefully by the end of the week, however I would like to point out that e-mailing me three times in less than 24 hours and then making a big deal of saying you've e-mailed me three times isn't exactly the way to make me eager to reply to your requests. Also, since I've already pointed out that I was at D*con in Atlanta this weekend, sewing dresses out the wazoo for said convention for the last 2 months (especially the last three weeks) and ALREADY said I would be a bit slow in responding based on these issues, I truly don't appreciate the hounding both in my inbox and here on the boards.

Now, I have 24 e-mails in my inbox. My goal is to get them answered and the books updated by the end of the week. PLEASE cut me some slack and give me time to handle this stuff before getting defensive. My adding you to the books DOES NOT affect whether you can post here, hang out with Ajahs, join the Org...whatever! It won't even change whether you get points in the activity thread or not, since I keep a handy little list of people who post in that thread that I don't have on my books and then give them said points when I get them on my books!

Just breathe, I promise the world will NOT end if I take a week to enjoy my shawl and stress about dresses and traveling and cookouts and non-weddings.

*smirks* I'm just good like that and my warder has been off worrying about crowns and beating people up and leaving me at home twiddling my thumbs. Once I got my stuff done... *shrugs*

*bites her lip* ah, I shouldn't have admitted that, I suppose... LOL Ah, well, too late. *shrugs* I still haven't gotten back into the twice a week habit, but hopefully that's just around the corner! :D

• 3 weeks later...

RPing is on the other half of DM. Look waaaaay down the boards. It's the ones that say (Div), (DR) and (AoL) behind them.

Here's a link to a post talking about RP at DM: http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=354

Here's a link directly to the White Tower OOC board down there (if you're planning to RP in the WT): http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=86

Archived