DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

MoNster Stuff/New people look in here first!

U4ea

Hello, all!

For those who don't know, my name is Loraine (Lor to ya'll, I'm just not used to my whole name, anymore!), and I'm the Mistress of Novices for the White Tower Organization of Dragonmount.

Changes

There are a few changes in how we handle Aspirants within the Organization that I want you to be aware of before I get too far ahead of myself. Firstly, The Warder's Guild and the White Tower Aspirants, from now on, will be handled by different people. Before now, the Mistress of Novices was responsible for all Aspirants within the organization. However, now, Warder Aspirants need to address their questions and concerns to the new Master at Arms, Kynwric Larind. White Tower Aspirants should address their questions and concerns to me, Loraine Kilaine.

Contacting the MoN/MaA

To streamline this process and make it possible for Kyn and I to cover for each other in the case of RL Issues, LoA's and unforseen absences, we are using a generic e-mail address to filter requests through. This address is: TheDMMoNster@tiffanyfranklin.net. Remember to include in your e-mail whether you are a Warder aspie or a Tower aspie, so we don't have warders in the Novice piles. Also, don't forget to tell me what you're screenname is! The Mentors keep getting confused... ;)

The Novice Book & Guild Logs

The MoN/MaA have a new webpage!!! Please bookmark this sitefor your reference! Follow the links to the Novice book if you are a White Tower Aspirant, or the Guild Logs for the Warder's Guild Aspirants. There are also a collection of other handy pieces of information hosted on that forum that will be updated as information becomes available.

PLEASE NOTE: The Novice Book and the Guild Logs ARE current as of last Sunday. Sundays are my update days, so if you e-mailed me a few days ago (but it hasn't been Sunday yet...), I'll be getting back to you when I do my update! :D

Questions and the MoNster's Lair:

Kyn and I have slaved for three days (you think I'm kidding, don't you?) to build a forum on which to host all of the records from the Novice Book. They have been divided between the Guild and the Tower, then subdivided based on levels. Each person with records in the Novice book has a thread dedicated to their progress in the Tower housed on this forum. This will enable you to check your thread and see if points have been added for a project without having to wait on me or Kyn to reply to an e-mailed or PM'd request.

NOTICE There are only Three forums on this board that will allow you to post.

-You do not have to be registered to post in the Questions forum (but please remember to tell us who you are, so we can answer your question!). The purpose of this board is for information and record keeping. It is enabling us to better keep you informed with your current standing within the organization. Spamming this forum, flaming on this forum, and any other blatant disregard for this purpose will result in serious consequences. You DON'T want to test us here, trust me. If you have a question about your points that is not answered in the FAQ's forum or on the website, by all means, feel free to post a question in the Questions forum located on that board. You will either be answered with a post to that thread, or via e-mail, so make sure we have your information.

-The Novice/Algai & Accepted/Manshima forums are for interactions with folks at these levels. Please keep in mind that they belong to the Novices, Algai, Accepted and Manshima and, thus, WILL NOT be formal. In fact, bring a poncho... food tends to fly over there...

The link to that forum is: http://monsterslair.1.forumer.com/index.php?act=idx

What we need from you:

1- Kyn and I would like each Mentor and Aspirant to check this forum and double check our information for accuracy. If you see information that is missing, please supply it via the e-mail listed above, as we can answer questions better when they arise if we have access to the answers.

2- I am trying to compile a collection of Projects that Aspirants can earn points completing. Due to the little blip in DM's availablity, the information housed on that thread is unavailable and I'm trying to recreate that list from memory. It's not a very long list, so far, and I would really appreciate any help and information you can supply here (with links where available).

3- MENTORS!!! I need mentors...we need mentors...I'll beg but it won't be pretty...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does that mean the Tayzmanian Devil will be around more and you less? Because I can handle that trade. Err, what I mean to say is, I would be devestated, yes, utterly devestated if you were around less, Lor. Completely and utterly.

"General Mat (Mat the Gambler) *laughs*"

[Grumbles]

I'll have you know that I have more points than any other aspirant all together, with the possible exception of someone who's name I've forgotten.

Oh, and the Records Room doesn't load.

*gives Mat a noogie and winks* Sucking up keeps you from getting hurt, babe. ;)

*smiles at Pyro* Absolutely you can! E-mail at TheDMMoNster@comcast.net and let me know whether you want to be a warder or an Aes Sedai and I'll put you on the right track with a totally kick a...*coughs* butt mentor! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

*grins and pretends to ponder*

Of course you can, silly! Just e-mail me at TheDMMoNster@comcast.net with the e-mail address you want me to pass out to your mentees and I'll add you to the list! :D

well.... i guess i have to be a novice again

no one here remembers me and i guess Nana is gone

i guess i should say hello to Noggy *S* and everyone

else *lol* *waves*

So......... how do i become a novice everythings

changed and i am confused is the ic or oc

Cetana

Lanette, Cetana and Shanara, this is the Org side of the community. We're OOC over here and just a big ole family. The RP forums, which are Divisions (a.k.a. Divs) are farther down below the White Tower (Org) forums. To begin in the White Tower Org, email Lor at TheDMMoNster@comcast.net and tell her whether you want to follow the path to Aes Sedai or Warder and she'll get you settled in with a mentor who can answer any further questions you have.

Best of luck and welcome aboard! :)

Archived