DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Chapters that will not happen but would be a real KICK if they did!!

wvlr

I was just thinking about the books and had this stray though.

Wouldn't it be hilarious for a Perrin POV where Leni and Morgiese are serving Perrin and Faile and Perrin has one of his Tavern Visions of Rand again.    Then he blurts out "Damn, now he's porking the Queen of Andor again!  How are we ever going to win TG with the DR running around porking women all over the place!  And she looks like she's 8 months pregers."

I can just see Leni and Morgiese dropping everything all over the place and/or loosing it.

In case you did not pick up on it - I am really tired of them playing servents to Perrin when by all rights they both should be hi-tailing it back to Andor to help Elayne.    Maybe with their help she would not be doing so much stupid stuff.

Rand joining the DO. Then he meet with his old friends and allies.

They start: "you must do this, Rand...", "no Rand, go there...", "we know what's best for you", "don't do it, Rand. you must reach TGD"...

R: "Yep, I'll be there, though I'm not sure you'll gonna like it..."

Nasty  8)

P.S.

Maybe with their help she would not be doing so much stupid stuff.

What kind of "stupid stuffs" she did? She take the throne without too many bloodshed, capture few Black Ajah. Not so bad for young girl...

Yes, I won that bet! I knew someone would say it. I owes me five bucks.

Oh man! I didn't think anyone was gonna say that! Maybe think it, but not say it. I owe me five bucks...

I'd like to see on of Rand's fingers getting cut on a rock on Shayol Ghul, which vanquishes the Dark One.

Guest Dreadlord

Couladin died between chapters!! I was seriously dissapointed, i mean i thought it was good how Mat killed him and how he lured Couladin to attack his regiment ("Protect the Lord Dragon!") but we should have seen that fight i reckon

Archived