DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hello

vinay87

Hiya folks.

My name is Vinay. I'm a 20 year old guy whos been reading RJs Books from 2004. Yeah I'm new to the books compared to you old timers. But I've read all the books and especially the first seven atleast 9 times (Excluding the times I've read my favorite chapters randomly.)

I've been lurking on the forums, and RJs blog for about a year. I share everyone's sadness at his passing. And the happiness that A Memory of Light will be finished.

Well, about my hobbies, I love the fantasy genre, who doesnt? And love writing too. My music preferences vary from Alternate Rock to Metal.

I hope to be around for more than a while.

Another fresh face. Welcome!!! it is always a pleasure to have a new person hanging out. You'll be happy to know that you'll find yourself welcome just about anywhere you go here. Rule one is enjoy yourself and have fun. Oh by the way if you get the chance stop in and check out the Aiel, we are on the Aiel div boards and rping on the east boards come chek it out.

Deacon Jareth

Coren Vash

Hello and welcome on DM vinay87!

If you like music and travels, brew, brawls and competitions you should visit The Band Of The Red Hand. We have 3 splendid regiments you can make career in. If you like to write you can become a Hornsounder reporter (Hornsounder is the Band of the Red Hand's monthly Newspaper) and write freelance articles, poetry and stories!  ;D

But whatever you'll do here just have fun!

Archived