DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey Brandon, don't forget...

Baldar

the braid pulling, eye scrubbing, eyebrow arching, nose crinkling, ear rubbing, lip licking, mustache tugging, teeth clicking, tongue showing, throat clearing, spitting, shoulder shrugging, breast heaving, arm folding, fist clutching, finger waggling, fingernail lacquering, skirt smoothing, foot shuffling, and toe wiggling.

Plus, all the clothes. We can't live without knowing what everyone is wearing, down to the color of the women's shifts.

If it has to be 3,000 pages, so be it. I'm sure we'll all survive. ;)

BTW, thanks for putting up with all of our crap, now and in the future. Some of us are difficult to take, but only because we love RJ's world so much. In a sense, you've kind of adopted us.

Light help you. :D

Hmmn, Im curious. Sure RJ left notes and everything, but would he have left those quotes? I'm not sure what you'd call them. You know, he starts off each book with a quote from some historian or something. I wonder if RJ had a stash of those quotes all filed up somewhere, or if Brandon would have it invent one on his own. Reaind a WoT book without that quote is like reading a book without a title.

Dont forget that Rand's hair curls around his ears and he has well-turned calves, Egwene has eyes a man could drown in, apparently Gawyn isnt QUITE as attractive as Galad, Verin almost always has an ink splodge on the side of her nose, and is completely unaware of it, Rand likes to watch Min's hips wiggle as she walks in her boots and trousers, Aviendha is firm but rounded and Rand seems to spend quite a lot of time looking at her breasts, Elayne is taller than both Birgitte and Nynaeve and seems to wear the most hideous dresses and hats, Mat's sisters were on their way to TV with Verin and Alanna at the time that Alanna bonded Rand (- did we hear what became of them?), Mat likes 'prettily plump' girls, Rand plays the flute, Mat and Rand can both juggle, Thom once killed a Myrdraal, Moiraine once dumped a whole lot of water on Lan (who retaliated by putting ants in her clothes??), Egwene has pretty racy dreams, Bela is Wondermule (I'm sure she has a little cape somewhere), Moiraine has a horse called Aldieb, Lan's horse is called Mandarb and no-one but Lan can handle him, Mat's clothes are always 'rumpled', Rand scrubs his hand through his hair approximately once an hour, Rand once made a rose out of feathers for Elayne, Herid Fel said that Min was 'too pretty', Rand likes Blue, and finally... after Tarmon Gaidon when everyone else is dead, Lini and Bela will head off to Shara in search of civilisation.

Spot the romantic  ;)

I thought Graendal killed Asmo.  and who is Mellisandre??????????  I must be missing something.  There was some quote I read earlier that had a person ask RJ why no one could figure out that Graendal had done it and RJ answered with something along the lines of, I don't know, it is all in the books. 

Archived