DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Um....Hi!.....Im Ace.....

Aceviper

hm...ah...yes.....hello there........im aceviper........you can call me Ace.....

as you have figured out right......... im...what shall i say.....new.......

of course.....this isnt my first time on a forum........so i wudnt need anyone lecturing me about how to get around here.......BUT>>> i WOULD like to know those few things which every forum has different...

i mean to say......the things  which i should be careful not to do...

as for intros........i'll wait till someone says "HI!" over here.......

Hi Ace!  I'm Paetric.  I hope you'll find DM a place you like hanging out at.  We have tastes to suit just about everybody.  The RP side is over there *points* and the community side os over here *points*.

The best thing is to just hang out and visit all the places and you'll find a group you'll feel right at home at.

If you have any questions at all just ask anyone.

See ya around!

Welcome,

The Orgs here at dragonmount are themed groups. The Wolkin theme is nature (and partying). The Orgs are just someplace to go and chat with people who similar intrests as yourself. The Divisions are where the Role Playing happens. So come check out the Wolkin Org and I'll see if we can get you a bowl of chili and some tequila (and maybe a cheerleader)

Hey welcome to DM, yeah it can be a little slow at times.

Just a little pointer I think your sig is too big, it needs to be 125x500 (heightxwidth), Avatars are 100x100.

As Spec said all the Orgs have different themes, the Band is Music and travel and The Seachan is bout movies, TV and games. Though I have to go with Spec, the wolfkin are definately worth checking out :D

hey..thanks for the welcome........and the info about the wolfkin.......but i'll check all of them anyway.....

*sheesh*....you guys sound exceptionally good when it comes to advertisment....(hey...just joking)...its just that i like to have a very amused atmosphere around wherever i go.....

Welcome to DM!

Because a lot of work is going on with the site at the moment, as well as hosting lots of other boards (i.e. ORGs moving things back to DM), the speed of the site is a lot slower. However, Jason (the owner) knows about this, and things will improve shortly.

Now, to continue the selling of what to do, join the Band of the Red Hand ORG, DM's very own music and travel ORG. We love a good discussion about either topic! We do lots of other fun things, like brawling, savouring tasty Brews, gambling, gaming and lots of other great activities! Maybe you have wanted to be an Infantry Blademaster, or a Knight of the Cavalry, or an Assassin of the Archers - if you have, then the Band is for you!

But whatever you end up doing, have fun!

welcome to the party!!!Yes everyone is very friendly and you will find yourself welcome just about anywhere you go. Just remember to have fun and enjoy yourself. As for the shameless promotion of course you should stop by the Aiel div. We are currently in the midst of a wedding and battle..stop on in and enjoy.

Decaon

Hmmm well I could advertise an org to you....lol.  But, which one to advertise?  I am a member of several of the org's and I have lots of fun in all of them.  Oh, and Corki forgot to mention that the Band...IS THE MOST FUN ORG AT DM.  But, they are all fun and I'm sure you will find a home wherever you look *Cough*Theband*Cough*

Enjoy yourself.

i wanna ask something..............where do i go to read about what ppl have discussed the books......cuz id like to say that it is an abominable , preposterous idea to end the series with one last book.........

true ...come to think logically.......someone else cannot write 3 more books to end the series........but it seems impossible to finish the remaining stuff in one book only..........

ahem *cough* *cough*...id continue my argument in the thread where the books are being dicussed........

It's easy.  Since Rand died in the last book and Perrin is now the true Dragon Reborn, the Seanchan are chaining up Black Tower soldiers and making them pets.  I think Batman makes an appearance as well.

*shrugs*  At first I liked the long drawn out worlds RJ presented us.  Then I read Crossroads and realized just HOW drawn out a book could get.  I think everything can be summed up in the final book if the new author focuses on the story instead of trying to introduce us to 10 new characters and their back stories.

Welcome to DM.  Don't feed the Wolfkin.  Visit the Seanchan org. 

whats that supposed to be............stuff posted in an RPG....

it dosent matter to me............considering the fact that there are almost 800 pages in each book till now........with all the different phases the story has gone into.....the next might just be a 1600 page book....

Roll up Roll up Free Booze For All!!! Oh, and Canapes ;D

*Demon finished setting up the tables full of said free booze... Guinfantry of course!... And a plateful of Canapes*

Hello, hello, hello!!! Allow me to extend a hearty greeting to the Newbie!! From all at the Band of The Red Hand! And in particular the Infantry regiment. Why am I here, I hear you ask?

As the New Year approaches I invite you, if you are interested in a challenge, to join The Band of the Red Hand, *CoughInfantrycough* As my fellow Banders have already given some information, I shall just pin this poster over Talya's gob so that you can read it... And to stop her gushing about the wolfkin ;)

Infantry.png

Larger Image

If you have any further questions about The Band and the Infantry, or any other of the regiments, feel free to ask to your heart's content, and myself or any other member will be more than happy to oblige...

In the meantime, help yourself to a Guinny... Not to mention one of my delicious Canapes!!

Archived