DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Lady Sylvase and Jaq Lounalt

elmis

I just read a theory that Sylvase might be Moghedien in disguise, and Jaq being her darkfriend pet torturer. Not that I buy into that theory, but do you guys think there could be more to her than meets the eye?

Only 'proof' we have is that Jaq is good at (likes to) torturing people, that Sylvase became High Seat of her House after Nasin died from a seizure.

I just read a theory that Sylvase might be Moghedien in disguise, and Jaq being her darkfriend pet torturer. Not that I buy into that theory, but do you guys think there could be more to her than meets the eye?

Only 'proof' we have is that Jaq is good at (likes to) torturing people, that Sylvase became High Seat of her House after Nasin died from a seizure.

I cannot say yay or nay, but in favor of this being false let me expalin why I do not beleive it.

Realy only one thing, Moghedian is on a very tight leash, and do you honestly think The Spider would even need a pet Torturer?  

Makes no sense at all to me,  all of the Chosen have proven that they can and will kill when needed, not one has ever shown a need to keep a pet as a torturer. The only Chosen who even keeps pets is Greandal. And what about the time line, remember for at least a year, Mogy has been tied up with Nynaeve and Elayne.

If there's one thing we should all be able to agree on, it's that Slyvase is definitely more than meets the eye. I'd bet she's almost certainly one of the forsaken. For some reason I'm inclined to say Cyndane. I know that sounds highly implausible and to be fair it's based on tenuous evidence. Since I learned that Lanfear masqueraded as Sylvie in TDR I'm convinced any character with "Sylv" in their name must be her.  ;) 

Archived