DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hey guys

gonyong

I just joined too because, since it's the end of the semester here at U of M (we have a reputation of getting out earlier than any other schools in the country, the shortest winter and spring breaks, and the longest summer breaks) I just finished the latest book...:-p, it was sitting on the top of my shelf ever since the first day it came out (but haven't touched it since then). NOW, I'm lost in the world of fantasy struggling to get myself out of attempting to throw balefire and death portals at people....I'm joking...it was a good read and it got me back into the series. I'm happy to be here, hi everyone!

P.S. I also heard about RJ's illness and I'm sorry to hear about that. It really made me sad the first time I read about it.

Guest Egwene

Hi, welcome Gonyong to as Kadere already said 'the best site ever'... (for WoT anyway) :wink:

As you've read the books, I can recommend you look around the book discussions withour fear of spoilers. And if you left your vote on this thread, I'd be really grateful :D

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=85

Sounds like your Uni is a good place to be if you like holidays 8)

Archived