DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Cadsuane

Saidar

Aes Saedai are always hitting people with air, remember for that to be a weapon Cadusane would have to think it was a weapon.  She thought it was lesson, there for no reason to see it as a weapon. I think Cadsuane is a friend of the Light, and still bound to the oaths.  Now, if she was no longer bound, her ageless features should have faded(at least it makes sence to me).  Unless you think she is Black Ajah, and to me that would like saying Nynaeve was a Black sister.

Aes Saedai are always hitting people with air, remember for that to be a weapon Cadusane would have to think it was a weapon.  She thought it was lesson, there for no reason to see it as a weapon. I think Cadsuane is a friend of the Light, and still bound to the oaths.  Now, if she was no longer bound, her ageless features should have faded(at least it makes sence to me).  Unless you think she is Black Ajah, and to me that would like saying Nynaeve was a Black sister.

That explains it... Oh I got another question. In The Dragon Reborn Rand fight with dogs, are those dogs Darkhounds?

You mean whilst he's in the Aiel 'town'? The dogs that he lures up to the top floor and then balefires?

Yes they're darkhounds. We know this from the description of them, remember we've also seen them when the party was fleeing Illian, Sammael sent Darkhounds after them and Moiraine balefired them. We also hear that the one that claws through the door 'dribbles' on Mat's arm, but this is obviously gone when Rand balefires it. They leave scorch marks in the door where they've scratched at it, if i remember.

The dogs while he's running to Tear...

I can only call that the great run, at that point I thought he might just go insane.  ::)  Also, probaly the sadest thing to happen in all the books.  Perrin met Faile, gosh how much cooler would Perrin had been had he never met her, and let her ruin him.

I think we're yet to see Perrin. He's in there, I know he is. He'll snap, eventually, and we'll see the Perrin we know and love. He'll never be the Perrin he was at the very beginning, too much has changed but I think he'll come into his own. I know it's late in the story though.

I'm looking forwards to it.

I think we're yet to see Perrin. He's in there, I know he is. He'll snap, eventually, and we'll see the Perrin we know and love. He'll never be the Perrin he was at the very beginning, too much has changed but I think he'll come into his own. I know it's late in the story though.

I'm looking forwards to it.

I hope you are right Trakand 01, but I fear he is a lost cause.

I hope you are right Trakand 01, but I fear he is a lost cause.

Dosn't Min have a view that says that two times Perrin has to be there for Rand, our something wrong will happend? and still I would only count that he's bin there ones for Rand, at the battle at the end og book six. therfor I think Perrin will come back in good old Perrin style :)

Now, if she was no longer bound, her ageless features should have faded(at least it makes sence to me).  Unless you think she is Black Ajah...

I was thinking the same, but... BA renounce the three oaths, but keep the ageless face. How did that happened? They give another oaths.

Who told these new oaths must be to the DO and the shadow? You may swear that you'll always protect your home, you won't use the power for washing...

So, it looks to me like a way to both renounce the oaths and keep the AS's looking, without being BA.

Just a theory.

Agreed. And a smack on the bottom is not a weapon. Now, had she tried to do what Cyndane did with that razor sharp flow of air, that would be a weapon.

Dosn't Min have a view that says that two times Perrin has to be there for Rand, our something wrong will happend? and still I would only count that he's bin there ones for Rand, at the battle at the end og book six. therfor I think Perrin will come back in good old Perrin style

Yeah, a lot of people think that that is refering to the upcoming dramas between Rand and the borderlanders--or more specifically, the Aes Sedai/Demandred with the borderlanders (I cleave to the Aes Sedai theory myself, but meh), and that Perrin will come in for the assist there.

Archived