DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Introductions: brought to you by Duo

ChibiPyroDuo

Well I am new here, hence posting in this section first. Hello everyone, my name is Duo and I do love Wheel of Time. Why else would I be on this forum? My other interests include writing and theatre. I spend more than my far share of time in the theatre.

I just got done reading the WoT books so please bear with me if some of my knowledge is lacking.

I hope that I enjoy myself here and I am welcomed.

~Duo

Guest Egwene

Hi Duo... looks like your post got lost amongst the rest.. sorry about that. A belated very welcome to Dragonmount!! I am sure that I can say this on behalf of everyone!!

Hope you've been having a great time browsing the various boards. Lots of opportunities to use your writing skills.

Don't worry about a lack of knowledge... some join here after having only read a few of the books. There is something for everyone. However, as you have read them, I can safely ask you to vote in my poll without fear that you might encounter spoilers

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=85

Look forward to seeing you on the various boards

:D

Guest Egwene

Glad to be able to tell you that I am not dead as yet, Sweet666... anyway, what's this frustration illness? You seem to know more about it than me.... :wink:

Guest Emperor

Oh my.... its like when you go to prison and they start yelling fresh fish at you.

Do you feel like a piece of meat newbie? *g*

Mmmmm... sorry my mind wondered there!

-Emperor

Archived