DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ceud Mile Failte! (100,000 Greetings!)

DuDZiK

I've posted a fair bit already, and only now realized I have yet to formally introduce myself.

I am called DuDZiK. It's a word one of my friends randomly made up many years ago when creating a new account for a video game we played, and since it's made up and no one would ever use it and the fact that it's easy to remember, I have retained it's use for this long 8)

I am a third year undergrad at the University of Toronto, double majoring in History and Celtic Studies (hence the little Scots Gaelic introduction ;)) and minoring in Classical Studies. I have two career goals: Profess in Celtic Studies, or be a fantasy writer. The former is seeming more likely than the latter, but I still have my hopes ;D

I have been reading this Wheel of Time series for nigh on seven years now and have enjoyed it immensely. I look forward to having interesting and compelling discussions with you all about the series and anything in particular.

The wonderful thing about those two career choices, is that they work hand in hand!

If you've ever heard of Patrick Rothfuss (published his first book last summer - The Name of the Wind), he's a professor who has just made his first delving into the Fantasy Genre.

Anyways, welcome to DM, I hope to see you around in the future, especially since you are a fellow Canadian, and we Canadians are by far the best. At everything. Ha!

The wonderful thing about those two career choices, is that they work hand in hand!

More than you'd think. I get most of my inspiration from Celtic myth and folktales 8)

If you've ever heard of Patrick Rothfuss (published his first book last summer - The Name of the Wind), he's a professor who has just made his first delving into the Fantasy Genre.

I haven't, but I'll be sure to look for him  ;)

Anyways, welcome to DM, I hope to see you around in the future, especially since you are a fellow Canadian, and we Canadians are by far the best. At everything. Ha!

Naw... we're not the best at everything. Only the positive things! :D

Hello and welcome on DM DuDZiK!

Interesting and compelling discussions? That's the place for you! DM is full of people for whom discussing about facts and theories is a big hobby. I'm sure you have already caught a glipse of each Org, and maybe thinking on joining one or more of them. If you like music and travels, brew and competitions and a good company, you should check The Band Of The Red Hand Org! There is always something going on in Barracks, Archery Range and Cavlary Yard.

And whatever you do just have a lot of fun! :-)

P.S

An interesting nickname you have ;-) Sounds like popular surname in Polish language. Especially a "DZiK" bit, which can be easily translated to English as a "boar". :D

Archived